Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Hmm this has been a popular thread.

pe_ZEN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The thing is, weed is getting much more popular these days. Young people are smoking and it is somewhat more 'acceptable' to the older generation compared to 20 years ago during F*ing Bush/Reagan era. It is THAT close to being legalized completely.

People are starting to realize potential benefit from Pot. Certainly there are medical benefits. There is a study which talks about the 'neuroprotective effects' of MJ...will try to find it.

pe_ZEN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
September 6, 2001 - Utrecht, Netherlands

Compounds in marijuana dramatically protect brain cells during acute head trauma, according to research findings published in this week's Journal of Neuroscience. Researchers reported that THC injected intracerebrally in rats significantly "reduce[d] neuronal injury ... compared with control animals."
Scientists concluded, "These results provide evidence that the cannabinoid system can serve to protect the brain against neurodegeneration."
NORML Foundation Executive Director Allen St. Pierre said that the findings should dispel myths that marijuana is toxic to the brain. "This research indicates that just the opposite is true" he said.
Former NORML Foundation Chairman
Dr. Lester Grinspoon, author of Marijuana: The Forbidden Medicine, said the study confirms earlier research performed in Israel and the US showing cannabinoids to be potent anti-oxidants. He added that smoked marijuana likely also possesses the same neuroprotective properties.
In their 1999 report Marijuana as Medicine: Assessing the Science Base, authors at the Institute of Medicine noted, "One of the most prominent new applications for cannabinoids is for 'neuroprotection,' the rescue of neurons from cell death associated with trauma ... and neurological diseases."
For more information, please contact Paul Armentano or Allen St. Pierre of The NORML Foundation at (202) 483-8751.

Snoopy5170

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Apart from that, it really makes music a whole lot better, i can hear individual instruments clearly and it makes my whole perception of the world better.
I stop caring about the shitty small things that usually trouble and I see the big picture.

Love what you said about the music. Describing my feelings exactly.

And as PE_ZEN pointed out, it is healthy for certain purposes, maybe not so much PE.
Moderation is key

scythe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Love what you said about the music. Describing my feelings exactly.

And as PE_ZEN pointed out, it is healthy for certain purposes, maybe not so much PE.
Moderation is key

It'll keep you from developing osteoporosis.
it may help in reducing anxiety from psychological traumas. Just don't smoke it - vaporize or use a bong with an ice chamber.

Guillotine01a

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Dude ganja is amazing. I have my ins and outs wit it where I'll smoke for three weeks everyday three times a day or I'll go for a month without touching it. However the other day I ripped the homies bong a couple times and came home to edge. Goddamn brotha can I get an amen. No words to describe it just try it and see. Almost as good as getting pussy faded. You do get somewhat tired tho haha

Elias

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay okay. I have been on that road too. I have had my share of weed. Few years I smoked. Sometimes not so much but usually a lot! Now I haven't had a joint in months. Sometimes I miss it though. The feeling of listening music with my headphones and laughing really really hard when watching movies. And oh yeah, orgasm feels absolutely amazing!

But I stopped weed and cigarettes because of health. When you are coughing all the time and you feel like someone is standing on top of your chest, it is time to stop. And the paranoia that weed caused me. God!

I didn't do PE back then but I was going to the gym. I gained muscle but now that I am not smoking anything and rarely drink, I am putting on more muscle. So if smoking affects your gym exercising routine, I reckon it has some effect on PE. Penis is partially a muscle and blood circulation is important so would be reasonable to assume that smoking has some effect.

But surely you can gain with smoking weed. I think the stories on this thread prove that!

maelsukr

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Weed & PE

Weed & PE

The thing is, weed is getting much more popular these days. Young people are smoking and it is somewhat more 'acceptable' to the older generation compared to 20 years ago during F*ing Bush/Reagan era. It is THAT close to being legalized completely.

People are starting to realize potential benefit from Pot. Certainly there are medical benefits. There is a study which talks about the 'neuroprotective effects' of MJ...will try to find it.

You know, the older generation,me, were the ones who started smoking weed. I believe we lost it when we bought the
american dream,whole cloth. Now is the time we get real about altering our selves. I like stretching my dick while stoned.
How about you!!!

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Of course, weed has been popular since the 60's, but the young people today will tell you they invented it ,along with sex.

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay guys

I have to admit. Some of the best moments in my life were spent while I was smoking pot. I would put music on my headphones and listen to the band Radiohead. I also used to listen to Velvet Underground - Venus In Mars. I would lay down on my bed with the lights off and just listen to music. Playing the guitar, something that I dont really do anymore, used to be one of the greatest thing in my life. As soon as I stopped smoking, I stopped playing guitar. I associate the two.

Orgasms were so spectacular.

I would laugh my friggin ass off when watching movies.

I used to write things in a notebook. It was actually really creative stuff. As a matter of fact, I just found my old notebook. Allow me to read you some stuff for your viewing pleasure:

I got this notebook when I was 16 years old. My art therapist (a psychologist in disguise :p) gave it to me when I turned 16. Because shes an artist, she glued a picture of an eagle killing a rabbit inside the cover. Inside the notebook:

Title: Living, breathing, heart-beating pillow
The first part of the page has guitar scales and guitar chords that I would use to create a song. This is my brainstorming for the type of song I wanted:

- In this song, I want to move through a synesthetical landscape. *Minor blue-ish chord*. The feeling of liting a pipe (type of solidary big old man...no seriously)
This wall hits another one - bru.

What is the meaning of bru? Bru-haha maybe? I told you its a jaguar. Anyways, on a side note, there should be peace in this world because EVERYBODY IS RIGHT. Everybody's opinion is right.

It'll be like dividing a circle's circumference by it's diameter.

x/(PI) = 3.141

Just like autistic savants, it all clashes together. Yes, keep it up charlie, dont give up.

You are under the influence of certain illegal substances. In order to rectify this situation, RESIGN YOURSELF FROM SOCIETY.

Look at yourself, you are starving, aching, dying for the weirdness amongts them. Period! I have nothing else to add, seriously.

Youre not a savant, you never will be. You will fail. (things get pretty gruesome here, so I dont wanna write it..the next few pages are ripped from the book).

Title: Making something out of nothing. Making the non-existant, existant:

A = non-existant
B= existant

f(B)=AB + m

From point A to point B in an X amount of time. When your slumber leaves you. Isnt his voice so soothing? I mean, I absolutely love it. Such cliché lyrics. Don't beat yourself up about it, pal. What is art? It's all a pack of sh*t! I'm so pissed with this.

Making something out of nothing. Making the non-existant, existant.

And thats it folks. I hope you enjoyed reading my poetry. There is actually quite a bit of meaning behind this. This is the stuff that came out of my soul. Do you guys have poetry to share, also? (poetry, song writing, whatever you wanna call it). I didnt know so many of you guys were deep into art. Do tell, I would love to hear it.

Last edited:

pussymonsterintraining

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
since we're here sharing pot stories...

Sometime ago, me and a couple buddies were chillin, blazed out like 1am, and the bright idea came in our heads...

LET'S GO TO WHITE CASTLE!!!(which was only 20 minutes away)

5 hours later...we were parked in front of a Waffle House in Virginia.

pe_hope it works

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
must of been some dank ass sh*t.

some chronic, with hash. out of a bong, is the besssssssssssst!