• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Weaker erections from stretching?

Moonstrike

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
since you're stressing the base of your penis, is it possible to get weaker erections from stretching? i've noticed that ever since i started stretching that my penis seems to be getting "floppier" and weaker at the base sorta. if it does weaken erections its only temporary right?

W.M.P.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
When it comes to stretching the ligaments at the base, the only change that might take place is the angle of the erection (pointing a bit lower than usual) but the erections themselves should not get weaker. The only way that stretching might affect your actual erections is if you're not jelqing enough to strengthen the erectile tissues so they can keep up with the actual expansion from stretching. Other than that, it could just be overtraining.

From what you describe, it seems like it's just the ligaments giving in to the stretching (which I believe is a clear sign that you're successfully stretching the ligaments so that the inner penis can come out). I believe there's some exercises to counteract this but I'm not too familiar with ligament stretching yet so I say let the vets here point them out for you.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Your stretching to hard. And likely not warming up enough.