• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Ways of Stretching Far But With Light Force?

jcarrier

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been able to get gains since began to PE (very happy about it) , but stretching has always been tricky for me because i'm uncut and can't really get a good grip on a stretch unless i roll back the skin and hold the stretch with some force close to the glans - underneath it. The pressure that builds up underneath the foreskin and glans that still happens when i stretch (sometimes less or more - i try to adjust it) has caused me some problems over time such as a cut in the frenulum, bruised dots (strawberry like) on glans and white/greyish spots also on glans.
So I want and need to cut back on this force or find a new grip to try to improve on these issues and recover, but i don't really know ways or other techniques of how i could stretch without applying some force to that area (underneath or near glans) but still stretch far enough to get gains.
Any tips or suggestions? Would buying a BM and stretching inside of it (expressive stretches with no specific pressure near glans) do the trick, or would i still be getting the same problem because of the BM pressure?
Again, i've tried to hold further down the shaft but the grip gets loose cause of the skin and if fact when i do so more pressure ends up building up at the foreskin and glans and the stretch ends up not being very effective.
thanks in advance for the inputs.

TehDBare

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Stretches have been problematic for me as well but I learned a few things to help. I make sure to always grip in exactly the same spot behind the glans and have now developed a divot where my fingers sit into, grip improves as this area continues to develop that divot. Doing a couple helicopter spins seems to help by drawing some blood to the area and gives me some mass to pinch. The red dots you see are from too much blood in the glans, when you establish your grip give the head a quick squeeze to push out the extra blood, this should relieve the pressure and stop the strawberries from appearing. I've also found that some baby powder helps the grip quite a bit. The other thing I found works well is to use two hands for the pinch, one right on top of the other to get some extra squeezing force to keep the grip from slipping, just be careful because this will add to your stretching strength using both hands, don't overdo it.

Hope this helps

turtler

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Here's an old tip from another poster (DonJelqer): "Use the standard OK grip just a bit behind the glans, with your thumb on top. While pulling outwards, rotate your wrist as if trying to check the time on a watch. Your penis will bend around your thumb, giving a lot more friction and eliminating the slippage" HTH

jcarrier

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks. What i'm trying to accomplish is being able to stretch effectively without pressuring the head. I will try these.