Watch what you eat when you take your ED pill.

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would imagine that diet could impact ED pills

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
Best to have no dairy and just a little bit of food on your stomach. Too much food and you body only partially absorbs and too little food it just passes right alone with hardly any absorption. Best practice is to eat a light snack. The calcium in dairy tends to block the absorption of certain key ingredients.

UncuredPepperoni

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Agree with Burrito on this. I've read some other folks have PreE triggered by simple carbs/sugars (aren't good for you anyway), and I feel like I have noticed something similar, so that might have a spike-crash effect.

But to expand on what Burrito is saying...calcium tends to deplete magnesium, and magnesium is much more common to be short on. So, you could combat with taking a good magnesium supplement. Magnesium is also more calming in general. Another good thing to keep in mind is that when you eat, your body also devotes blood to the stomach as part of the digestion process. If everything is normal, this won't be enough to keep it from going to...other places...but, if trying to maximize it to those other places, full stomach = bad :)

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
My experience is almost exactly What Burrito explained.

Casmo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Agree, it's essential to eat a healthy and balanced diet. I was dealing with ED problem for a long time, I've tried many options. The most effective way to solve this problem is a healthy lifestyle and <link removed> For me, it works perfectly but make sure to consult a doctor first.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kestor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I agree, no dairy and not too much food overall is really good for you. I have been also looking for some new ED meds lately. I found an interesting service on
<link removed>
Have you seen it. You can sign up, and they will offer some interesting male enhancement products soon. I wonder what they will be..

Last edited by a moderator:

Silentworker

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
The best diet is to eat vegetables, no fast food, no junk food, to cook food only at home.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Eat a well balanced diet with all the food groups. That's how a body was made.

Silentworker

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
The best diet is to eat vegetables, no fast food, no junk food, to cook food only at home. Sometimes useful drugs should be invented. Also, you should control the amount of food, that you consume. The best way is to eat a little amount of food a lot of times, I mean that not to eat all food for example for breakfast for one time. Also, you can find some medicines that can help you at least a little. I searched up, threw internet and found this https://druggenius.com/nutrition/bladderwrack-uses-benefits-and-side-effects/

It's up to me, I guess..

growie

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I try to eat healthy, a lot of vegetables and less fats. Which Male Enhancement treatment do you guys take and think is the best? I have got that one recently, and I really like it a lot, I have to say. Maybe you will find it interesting to you too, good luck!

Last edited: