Was PE Worth It?

Jroots

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I'm new here, still reading a lot of threads on penis exercises, and I was wondering if trying out PE was worth the injury you may never recover from? There are a lot of posts of users injuring themselves and who knows if you'll ever be the same again. So was it worth the risk of trying to increase your penis size for potential cost of ruining the only penis you'll have for the remaining years of your life? Curious to hear from those whose penis has never healed in 6+ months etc.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Last edited:

Jroots

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Yeah that's me, the same person. I recall making an account starting with J(something), but couldn't remember it, so therefore I made a new account. I'm not forming a militia against the state of PE; I just want to see the hidden dangers of PE through the anecdotes of those who had become injured. I tried it approx a 1-2yrs ago, got an injury (ED,loss of feeling) and was fortunately able to recover. Others may not be so lucky, and I'm curious to read the perspective of one who has permanently injured their penis.

MrBigDick

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Typically the ONLY way an injury occurs is by someone who is less than patient with the process, wanting gains like NOW, and WAY over does it.............slow and steady always wins the race and those of us who have been at PE for several successful years can attest to that, myself included.

furryone

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just recently injured myself and can tell you that it was all due to my own stupidity and pushing my dick a little too far. The exercises themselves are relatively safe provided they are done correctly and done within the limits of the individual. Push it too far and you are asking for trouble.

namsokiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The question in your OP coupled with the statements in your reply gives me the impression you're wanting some confirmation about the hidden dangers of PE. You ask about the dangers of impotence caused by PE yet you direct your question to experienced PE'ers who have experienced an injury that persists more than 6 months? I am seriously questioning your motivations.

Let's reset the stage: Experienced PE'ers are those who have practiced PE for a long time primarily because they saw results (EQ, size, etc.). Results are hindered and even prevented by injury. So your quest to find an experienced PE'er who was forced to the sidelines for 6 or more months due to injury are conditions that apply to very few people; whom I suspect may not be actively monitoring this site.

Assuming that PE works and can be accomplished injury free, allow me to rephrase your original question to one more appropriate.

Is performing penis exercises which exceed an individual's experience and conditioning "worth the injury you may never recover from? There are a lot of posts of users injuring themselves and who knows if you'll ever be the same again. So was it worth the risk of trying to increase your penis size for potential cost of ruining the only penis you'll have for the remaining years of your life?"

THAT is a more valid question every PE'er should ask. In other words: Am I sufficiently educated and conditioned to perform this exercise? Am I capable of identifying negative PIs before they become serious injuries? Am I willing to stop actions which may seriously harm or permanently damage my penis? OR, am I on a mindless quest to assuage my ego, injuries be damned?

Reactions: MrsLooking4more

second lensman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
There is a lot of good advice here and just let me reiterate that injury isn't necessary. This can be done safely.

Realman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The reason people get injured is because they think more is better. Also the think that the way you beat up your muscles when exercising should also be done to the penis. They need to get rid of that mentality and only do enough to gain. Slowly add to that intensity when you plateau.

MrsLooking4more

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
People get injured because they get excited and start without reading the instructions. The Start Here thread is there for a reason. The problem is most people want to be do it yourselfers and want to get big in two to three months. In reality with any exercise there are safety features to follow and a conditioning time. You can't go and be an Olympic gymnast on your first day on the mat, the same concept applies to PEGym but you still have people trying to do short cuts and that is how injuries occur. Follow the tried and true methods and the answer to the question will be "Yes, it was worth it to have my unit as it's optimum, without injuries".

Last edited:

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Uhhhhh, when I started to PE I injured my schlong at the end of my second week. I suffered partial Hard Flaccid and Numbness. I took week three off from Stretching and Jelqing, and the HF faded, and so did the Numbness. Actually, the Numbness came in stages for over a month. It's been so long now that I actually can't even remember the last time I dealt with Numbness, but it was a battle getting rid of it.

I've gained 1.5" in BPEL and a .5" in EG so far with PE, in 21 weeks.

Was the injury worth it? Yes, it was. It taught me to listen to my dick, and not get overzealous with gains.

Was PE worth it? Yes, it is, as I now have a bigger dick.

boneX10

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I've had a ton of experience with careless PE exercises that I did in pure desperation with no education about the risks or the best techniques. I suffered a lot of pain, numbness, redness, and impotence. None of it is permanent (I hope) and all of it is easily worth it for the chance to have a large penis. Even if I seriously believed there was a risk of permanent injury I still wouldn't hesitate to take that risk.