• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

want to enlarge

fisch28

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys, I used to do PE about a year ago and have taken much time off. Also broke up with my ex a year ago and since then we started talking again. She had went and had sex with several guys and I asked about their sizes. All but one were smaller than I. She also said she enjoyed the bigger ones a lot but that mine was fine cuz the connection and love we have is what matters. Anyways, I still wanna reach my goal of 8x6 still. Problem is I have an inguinal hernia ( basically my intestines are creeping into my right testicle) and I'm not sure what methods would be safest? Hopefully a doctor or more educated person can help me out..I have an extended but am not sure if the pressure around the base could cause any problems with my hernia. Or if manual stretches would some how affect it..or jelqs, hanging, clamping perhaps safe???

Any opinions are helpful, thanks in advance guys!

fisch28

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Nobody?

Basically my intestine comes down through to right testicle through the same canal that the testicles drop from. Would PE exercises be considered harmful to this? Would you still perform PE with this situation?