Want my advice

gstylzee

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you want to gain substantial amounts, you need privacy, forget everything else, no matter how much money you have for devices, if your haven't got the time, then don't waste your Time

***your only going to toughen your dick make it impossible to gain ***

You want gains do the jp 90 get all the easy gains they're proven More than any Device then and they're free if you can't commit to the jp90 don't buy devices...

My advice ain't cheap x the big 3

Buy Phalosan Bib and LG that's how I gained and I was half assed with no privacy and commitment can't remember my initial 5 3/4 bpel x 5 /1 /4 I think
current bpel 7.1 * 5.75 eg. If I had had privacy and commitment god I don't even know if of had a dick made by the devil him self
My suggestion do your jp 90 avoid all girth work.
My routine was 10-20lb bib hanger straight down then use coco butter at base of dick it will hurt skin there first.
LG Hanger for 1hr@ 10lb changing angle every so often (you'll feel that feels like gym muscle pain. Feels good). Then I massaged for 20 mins Toilet break etc then I used phallosan for as long as physically possible. My skin was a mess after this very sore
I suggest either hydro cortisone cream (steroid) or a high quality nappy/diaper cream to recover id try to do this once a day

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
The JP90 does get a lot of good press...

closed297

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's only like 50 minutes of exercise a day?

Seems if you want it any better than that you might be struggling to find solutions?