WAIT!!! Could anxiety be what is keeping you from getting a bigger dick?

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Well, could it? releasing excess amounts of stress hormones while doing PE. Oh oh, counter productive. You must stget into a relaxed state first. Longer warm ups help with this. If you have to, drink a half a glass of dark red wine to relax your entire body. Green tea is also effective in calming anxiety due to its amino acid content. Green tea contains the aminno acid Theanine. This amino acid has a calming effect.:angel:

Take your time and slowly stretche out that pecker. Then do 20-30 slow ass jelqs 5-10 seconds. Do your kegels slow holding them a bit longer then a nice long warm down. ;)

I can just see all you noobs "saying i can hardly wait to get a big dick". Anticipation just shrunk your shlong. Exercise patience, the more long suffering you have the faster the gains.:)

Yeah don't wank fast either!:becky:

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's funny you mention this KP . . . I've often noticed that the men who try the absolute hardest are usually the "hard gainers."

kingpole

Reaction score
It's funny you mention this KP . . . I've often noticed that the men who try the absolute hardest are usually the "hard gainers."

I have been trying to dudes this for a couple of years now. This is the first threads that I posted in all four PE forums. Pegym, Thunders, Betterman,and MOS.

kingpole

Reaction score
I think you newbs need to read this thread.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com

Very true! Some of these guys start with marathon routines thinking "more is better"; end up with no gains, symptoms of ED, and/or injuries; and get disgusted with the whole concept of "PE". Having a plan is paramount to PE success.

kooljohn

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
thanks for that Kingpole.

:)

incidentally been loading up the green tea (2-3 cups a day) have a couple small boxes at home & a box in work and I have it with a small drop of honey. Not the best tasting stuff in the world but if it's as good as the experts say then that's a small price to pay.

kingpole

Reaction score
thanks for that Kingpole.

:)

incidentally been loading up the green tea (2-3 cups a day) have a couple small boxes at home & a box in work and I have it with a small drop of honey. Not the best tasting stuff in the world but if it's as good as the experts say then that's a small price to pay.

Are you finding your anxiety levels decreasing? Honey raises testosterone levels great combination for combating stress and anxiety.

kooljohn

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
^ I was never an 'anxious' stressful type but I do find the green tea quite calming or relaxing. You almost get a sense of wellbeing or a slightly warm feeling inside. Maybe I'm having a different kind of 'green' tea but that's what I've noticed so far.

kingpole

Reaction score
^ I was never an 'anxious' stressful type but I do find the green tea quite calming or relaxing. You almost get a sense of wellbeing or a slightly warm feeling inside. Maybe I'm having a different kind of 'green' tea but that's what I've noticed so far.

That describes it.

kingpole

Reaction score

C.Phantasy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
While I was watching XXX and prepared my self for measurement,I got about 17.5 Cm in lenght. I felt a bit anxiety like " Have I gained?".
But after a while of watching I became more relaxed and My Dick turned up to be 18 cm O.O in lenght!

0.5 Cm just from relaxing properly,that tells you something very important. :)

differentalias

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Cool post.
Theanine is psychoactive and passes the brain-blood barrier. What green tea is giving you is a nice little mellow high. ;)

nopeman

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Well, could it? releasing excess amounts of stress hormones while doing PE. Oh oh, counter productive. You must stget into a relaxed state first. Longer warm ups help with this. If you have to, drink a half a glass of dark red wine to relax your entire body. Green tea is also effective in calming anxiety due to its amino acid content. Green tea contains the aminno acid Theanine. This amino acid has a calming effect.:angel:

Take your time and slowly stretche out that pecker. Then do 20-30 slow ass jelqs 5-10 seconds. Do your kegels slow holding them a bit longer then a nice long warm down. ;)

I can just see all you noobs "saying i can hardly wait to get a big dick". Anticipation just shrunk your shlong. Exercise patience, the more long suffering you have the faster the gains.:)

Yeah don't wank fast either!:becky:
thanks for that dude my routine is one day on and one day off and warming off for 5-10 minutes......but about the green tea I usually drink 2 glass of it before going to sleep and for all the night I go to toilet
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
by the way have you heard that there is a green tea that's name is Karmasu??

kingpole

Reaction score
thanks for that dude my routine is one day on and one day off and warming off for 5-10 minutes......but about the green tea I usually drink 2 glass of it before going to sleep and for all the night I go to toilet
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
by the way have you heard that there is a green tea that's name is Karmasu??

Karmasu, hmmm it would be nice if you can post a link.

thesingingfrog

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
still new to this, but I'm pretty sure doing it for you is a contributing factor. I don't really NEED a bigger member (came to that conclusion a week ago) but the idea of having a more attractive body is what makes me want to do it. It's just like sculpting your body with a weight machine.

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
I know this will seem silly to some, but just knowing my unit is healthier is plenty motivation enough. The size is really an added BONUS!! Exersize for improved and extended LIFE as well as Comfort and Pleasure.

kingpole

Reaction score
I know this will seem silly to some, but just knowing my unit is healthier is plenty motivation enough. The size is really an added BONUS!! Exersize for improved and extended LIFE as well as Comfort and Pleasure.

Everyone should take that attitude.

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score

Great post, PH. That is the way I look at it as well. It should be the motto of everyone who comes to this place. In fact, I think I may add that to the Start Here 101 thread.