Vibrating/Buzzing sensation at tip of penis

Bigbabyjay53

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So about 3 days ago I noticed a vibrating/buzzing sensation at the tip of my penis. It lasts about an hour then goes away. Its been that way for 3 days just rabdomly for about an hour then its gone the rest of the day. My erections are normal, i can still have sex and orgasm fine. Sensitivity might be reduced but honestly hard to say. No other symptoms, no burning when urinating. My gf had an infection in her vagina a week ago, nit sure if that could be related. Anybody have any ideas?

Bigbabyjay53

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is somebody going to respond to my post? Anybody? Please

WanderingVagrant

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sorry for leaving you in the dark, pal. You said your girlfriend had an infection recently, right? If you don't remember injuring yourself, then I would suggest you get your symptom checked out by a doctor. Take a break from PE and sex until then.

I suffered an injury myself that's left me with a burning urethra every so often when I urinate. I get a buzzing sensation randomly when sitting as well. I doubt this is your case, so if it's a bacteria problem, get it checked out with a urine test so at least you don't get a UTI later.

Wish you the best. Go see a doctor.