Very Strong Dick

NeverEnough9

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I worked up to 15lbs hanging with the LG aND never felt fatigue despite hanging 3 hours a day. I tried increasing weight and started to get blisters. Even with the slightest increase in weight or time. My glans would also begin to hurt too much with that weight even tho my shaft felt no fatigue. I have since taken a break from hanging and began manually stretching again in order to increase pulling force and e easier on my glans. Regardless of how hard or how long I pull I feel no fatigue I stretch in the morning and evenings after a hot shower for 20-30mins. I'm limited by grip as I'm pulling really hard. All PIs are fine ut I just feel I cannot create enough stress on my penis. What would you veterans suggest I do in this situation?

popol5169

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
You can give a try tunica stretches (bundled stretches, tunica tugs).
I also suggest you use heat during your sessions.
Did you give a real go at hanging at lower weights? In my opinion increasing the weight too much and too quick may very well result in a safety reaction from the body which will prevent gains.
Did you gain anything through hanging? You already gained an inch in length . Quite a decent number .

NeverEnough9

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I made VERY slight increase in weight and time. Took me about 6 months to get to 15lbs. Just never felt fatigue. I don't feel the whole inch is very accurate as I feel I push harder with the ruler now than when I started. I felt I did gain some when I did manual stretching for a while. I just feel like my dick can take a lot.

NeverEnough9

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Still unsure as to what to do. I feel like the intensity I use when stretching is very high yet I feel no fatigue. Would a deconstruction break help? If so how long? I've had decent PIs, only negative or neutral one would be EQ during the day or sex but morning wood is rock hard. I also don't really hang low very long after workouts. Seems sporatic. Just kind of lost what approach to take.

popol5169

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm no expert at hanging, but I know you can hang at different angles, did you try a second one?
Did you try bundled stretches and tunica tugs?
Do you use heat?

CrushinIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been hanging but not for too long. From the guides I've read, maybe you've toughened yourself up too much in some way. Perhaps a break from hanging with some manual work in the meantime might help.
I hung 20lbs just as a test and my penis can take it no problem, but I'm sticking to lower weight in the meantime. I took about a 2 week break and started back at 5 lbs to get back into it.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
I'm no expert at hanging, but I know you can hang at different angles, did you try a second one?
Did you try bundled stretches and tunica tugs?
Do you use heat?

This :) Try to hang using lighter weights while leaning back in a reclined position. The increased stretch in the ligs will be much more noticeable. Use ONLY light weight at first until you get accustomed to the new position.

Fatigue isn't necessarily a sign of a good workout- especially early in a training cycle.

Kane82

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This may or may not be helpful for you. I'm into a routine that produces pretty good fatigue from lighter weight. I confess I haven't been at it more than a month, yet it goes like this.

(I started with 2.5 Lbs, working at 5 Lbs currently)

Warm up with shower.
Use ESL40 Hanging Cup (Silicone cup with Eye on the end, suitable for less than 10Lbs) with a string tied to weight on one end and a metal clip on the other. The weight should be 6-12" off the floor, don't hook it close to the cup.

I then take my hand and get the weight moving forward and backward a little bit while in a slightly wider than shoulder width stance. Then I begin relaxing my groin muscles when it is swinging backwards, and tightening and a slight kegel when it swings forward. A little hip motion can help too. I call it the Pendulum. After 5 Minutes, I take off the cup, and let blood circulate for about a minute. (the cup goes on and off in seconds).

Next I reattach the weight and use my hand to get the weight swinging in a clockwise direction. I can then use my hips to swing in this way for 2.5 minutes. I then stop and go counter clockwise for 2.5 mins. This is the Helicopter.

I alternate Pendulums and Helicopters. 15-25 Minutes. Then I resume my shower for a cool down. I either wake up early or sometimes to it during a PM shower. You need a bathroom big enough to accommodate though.

The rest of my program is some light jelqing to improve circulation, and Uli and Horse Squeezes for girth. I also use an ESL40 ADS, which attaches to the leg stealthily. I try for 2-3 hours a day. It's not so much that I use it to strain the penis, but to keep it used to being in an extended state, especially when healing. My theory is that you work your penis out for a good 20 min per session, or even 2 sessions per day, the rest or bulk of the time, you are pretty flaccid and contracted. Do you want to heal in a contracted state, or encourage the cells to elongate. Just a theory, but I think it going to work. I've spent a month refining this program and I'm gonna see how it works out. I think you can cause more micro fiber tears by using low weight and rapidly changing the angles of the pull, than to just pile on tons of weight and pull in just a few directions. We shall see. I don't plan on exceeding 10 Lbs though.

NeverEnough9

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I've had around 7 or so weeks completely off from PE. Looks like I lost about 1/4" or so on my bpfsl. Still haven't decided between the PF or PMP.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
So I've had around 7 or so weeks completely off from PE. Looks like I lost about 1/4" or so on my bpfsl. Still haven't decided between the PF or PMP.

Did you do anything to improve or at least maintain your EQ during this period?

NeverEnough9

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Did you do anything to improve or at least maintain your EQ during this period?

During that time I didn't really have a loss in EQ. Morning wood was granite as usual but I did notice during the day my eq was a bit inconsistent, but I feel a lot was due to stress.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
During that time I didn't really have a loss in EQ. Morning wood was granite as usual but I did notice during the day my eq was a bit inconsistent, but I feel a lot was due to stress.

If might pay for you to perform something like an accelerated beginner's routine for a few weeks (focusing on general conditioning) just to make sure you're conditioned enough to take on the more demanding advanced methods.