Venous leak with penis pump

seahawk5

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does it make sense someone could get a venous leak by overpumping with a full erection?

I don't fully understand where venous leaks occur? Are they more on the shaft? More toward the pelvic bone?

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
If you have overdone time in the cylinder, too many days in a row of that, you may simply need to let your penis rest for a few days to several days.
Don't want to mix up a tired penis being something other than just plain 'needs a rest'.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
A venous leak is a term where the the vessels inside the penis cannot hold enough blood to maintain an erection. It's considered a "nebulous" term even among experts.

For more details please read the following article:
What is a Venous Leak & How Can I Fix It?

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
When you use a vacuum pump, you are forcing blood into the chambers from the arteries (60%) and back in from the veins (40%). However, I don't believe you are putting too much stress on the valves in the veins that control the flow of blood out of the CC. Be that as it may, there probably is a slight possibility that you could compromise these venous valves by forcing blood back in.

i, personally, am not concerned.

Ravenously

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Venous leaks are usually a symptom of another underlying disorder, whether it be hypogonadism, cardiovascular disease, or diabetes.

seahawk5

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Stupidly, I was way too aggressive. I would use my bathmate xtreme x30 without water, while erect for 30 minutes at a time without taking it off at all during that 30 minutes. I would actually get good pressure without water and my penis would be huge all the way down the shaft.

I did this every other day for a couple months with no issues. About 2 weeks ago started noticing I can't spontaneously get it up even when touching and kissing a naked woman. I used to get hard just thinking about sex...almost like my penis is dead, I still get emotionally excited when looking at a sexy woman but it's like my penis doesn't respond.

I quit pumping a couple weeks ago when I noticed this change. Even after a couple weeks my penis still feels dead, it turtles alot and is cold. Have you guys heard these symptoms before? What do you guys think it is? There's no pain or anything.... Do I just need to rest a few months? Any ideas to make my penis "Alive" again? It's a scary thing

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I don't believe that you can 'get too much rest' for it, I would delay masturbation, sexual/stressful encounters, and playing with it, to see if it is better, for a couple of weeks.

Some warm compresses, a couple or 3 times every 24 hrs, might help.

How is your morning wood ?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
To add- and using this forum as an example- most who think they have venous leak or some other type of difficult to resolve injury usually don't.

seahawk5

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't believe that you can 'get too much rest' for it, I would delay masturbation, sexual/stressful encounters, and playing with it, to see if it is better, for a couple of weeks.

Some warm compresses, a couple or 3 times every 24 hrs, might help.

How is your morning wood ?

Have only got a couple morning woods in the past 2 weeks and theyve been pretty weak. Do I just need to get the blood flow going again? What do you think I did based on my description?

seahawk5

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
To add- and using this forum as an example- most who think they have venous leak or some other type of difficult to resolve injury usually don't.

Based on my description what do you think is the problem?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Based on my description what do you think is the problem?

You quit pumping 2 weeks ago- at the same time you started noticing issues. There's definitely a correlation there, and unless you actually need the assistance of a pump to become erect there's likely a strong psychological element at work here.

seahawk5

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You quit pumping 2 weeks ago- at the same time you started noticing issues. There's definitely a correlation there, and unless you actually need the assistance of a pump to become erect there's likely a strong psychological element at work here.

I think it started as a physical issue, possibly an injury or overpumping and maybe has become somewhat psychological, but I think the initial cause was physical.

I quit pumping because I noticed my EQ was concerning. Even when touching a naked woman I couldn't get an erection. Before I started pumping I could get an erection just thinking about sex. Idk, it's frustrating. My penis turtles alot, even since quitting pumping. I've read this is the penis' way of protecting itself after/from trauma. Should I allow my penis to turtle as a way to let it heal itself? Any vitamins you guys would recommend that might help my situation?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Turtling isn't something you should seek out.

The mental aspect is something we touch upon heavily here simply because it's such an important factor. It's something that often contributes heavily to EQ problems even if a problem is initially physical in nature. The corner is turned when the even thinking about sex begins to cause anxiety- instead of the anticipation.pleasure it used to.

seahawk5

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Turtling isn't something you should seek out.

The mental aspect is something we touch upon heavily here simply because it's such an important factor. It's something that often contributes heavily to EQ problems even if a problem is initially physical in nature. The corner is turned when the even thinking about sex begins to cause anxiety- instead of the anticipation.pleasure it used to.

I've read L arginine combined with pycnogenol are good for getting erections. If i took these for a few months and my EQ comes back will my body be reliant on these vitamins? My penis is still "dead". No morning erections, no spontaneous erections.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
I've read L arginine combined with pycnogenol are good for getting erections. If i took these for a few months and my EQ comes back will my body be reliant on these vitamins? My penis is still "dead". No morning erections, no spontaneous erections.

You're operating under the assumption that you have something physically wrong with you. You shouldn't be reliant on anything for more than an initial period of recovery.

Have you received any recent medical attention to this matter?

seahawk5

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You're operating under the assumption that you have something physically wrong with you. You shouldn't be reliant on anything for more than an initial period of recovery.

Have you received any recent medical attention to this matter?

I haven't gone to a doctor, even if it was a venous leak or something, it sounds like nothing can be done for a venous leak. I don't have pain or anything, just no morning erections or spontaneous erections. In the past 3 weeks have only had 3 or 4 weak erections. I'm wondering if I just need to let my body heal itself. I was wondering if taking L Arginine combined with pycnogenol might be good to aid in blood flow and recovery. I'm assuming getting some blood flow going is important in helping me recover?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
I haven't gone to a doctor, even if it was a venous leak or something, it sounds like nothing can be done for a venous leak.

Not so. Still, if you suspect a physical cause you should get it checked. Don't make the mistake of attempting to false diagnose as a replacement for treatment. Some spend months and even years doing this.

I don't have pain or anything, just no morning erections or spontaneous erections. In the past 3 weeks have only had 3 or 4 weak erections. I'm wondering if I just need to let my body heal itself. I was wondering if taking L Arginine combined with pycnogenol might be good to aid in blood flow and recovery. I'm assuming getting some blood flow going is important in helping me recover?

Blood flow is vital to proper penile functioning, and if you can induce it without stressing or hurting yourself by all means do so.

seahawk5

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Not so. Still, if you suspect a physical cause you should get it checked. Don't make the mistake of attempting to false diagnose as a replacement for treatment. Some spend months and even years doing this.

Blood flow is vital to proper penile functioning, and if you can induce it without stressing or hurting yourself by all means do so.

You think my body will go back to providing blood flow on its on, once I stop the vitamins in a couple months? Just don't want to have to rely on vitamins for the rest of my life.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
You think my body will go back to providing blood flow on its on, once I stop the vitamins in a couple months? Just don't want to have to rely on vitamins for the rest of my life.

I wouldn't venture to prognosticate on this particular issue without more data. Vitamins and most supplements give fairly mild effects. It's unlikely you're going to go from having great erections with supplement to poor erections without them unless you convince yourself it's responsible for your potency.

Remember the power of the mind in all of this!