• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Vein Pop, Bruise, or Chafing?

simply merlin

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

So yesterday I went through my hanging routine (have a similar setup to a VAC-ADS minus the VAC, added 24 oz) in the morning like usual then evening is when I'll do my slight girth routine consisting of some jelqing and uli's. When I went to do my girth routine I noticed during warm up that I had this faint red/light purple blotch around some veins near the glans. This is near the attachment point of the silicone sleeve I use for my 'hanger'. It could very well be chafing from the sleeve or it could be either bruising or vein breakage.

I haven't tested getting an erection to see if EQ is the same incase it is an injury so I'd just like to get everyone's opinion to put my mind at ease.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/member...jury-picture104466-pxl-20201231-202551866.jpg

https://www.pegym.com/forums/member...jury-picture104467-pxl-20201231-202731639.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:

simply merlin

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I'll add that this happened last night and today the discoloration is nearly dissipated.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Please post pics in the photo section. Penis pics are not allowed in the open forums

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Most likely just blood from being squeezed for a while. Many have darkening temporarily from jelquing or other types of girth work