V Jelq

Hopeful Thinking...

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just a question I have. Why does the V Jelq differ from the regular jelq, apparently it is more intense and helps with girth (from the impression I am getting), I am just wondering if one of the mods can clear this up for me. Thanks!

fendool

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good question. Intuitively the v-jelq should be less intense because there is a path for the blood to escape. Look forward to the answers to this.

Hopeful Thinking...

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah, I just got done with my first day following JP's 90 day routine (before I was kind of on my own routine) and when I got to the V Jelq's, I found them to hurt my hands and did not really feel pressure, kind of felt like it wasn't really doing anything, so I am not sure really how this works better for girth.

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
So anybody know how V jelqs exactly help girth more than regular jelqs?
"V" Jelq's are different from Jelqing in the respect that you are not gripping the whole shaft in an o.k. grip. You are using the "V" between the middle and fourth fingers and the sides of these fingers, to slide and pull up the shaft towards your belly button. This is a combination girth and stretching exercise.
Picture yourself sitting on a backhoe. Your arm is attached to the bucket. You reach out, curl the bucket and scoop a bucket full of dirt towards yourself. This is how the "V" Jelq is done.