V-Jelq questions

ForAmerica

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I know how to do the v-jelq, but I feel that when I am doing it that it is not really doing anything. When I do stretches, regular jelq, ulis, and edging I feel that I am actually doing something, but when I v-jelq it feel like I am just running two fingers along my dick. It feels like basically nothing and I find it impossible to stay even a bit hard when doing this.

Is there some secret that I missed in the v-jelq sticky?

dirtydave

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I don't know... I get a good, consistent "stretch" when I V Jelq. I think the secret is to think of it as using two fingers and also your palm as you do it and also take your time at it-no rushing. I like the V Jelq better than just Jelqing and do the same number of "Reps" as my regular Jelqs.

Raider

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I used to have the same problem. I found that it's much easier to perform the V-jelq the more you curl your fingers so you're really pushing against your CS. Also, if you feel you are experienced enough, you can do the Uli V-jelq which is very intense. Same as a normal jelq but you always keep your other grip at the base. https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theory-science-forum/12541-uli-v-jelq.html

MovingUp

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am in the same boat, everything else I do I feel, v jelqs just dont no matter how hard i squeeze, and I have an exceptionally strong grip, compete in arm wrestling tournaments and such, yet can't seem to squeeze my fingers hard enough to even feel it ... and it sucks for me cuz my main focus is girth .. ;_;

rbi99

Retired Mod, Member of the Month Nov 2017
Reaction score
Your complaints about V's is exactly why I came up with the UV. The link is in my signature. Not too many guarantees in life, but I guarantee you will find UV's do exactly what you want.

Reactions: jay1993

MovingUp

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
thanks man