• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

using heat to heal wounds.

dadude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
so first you need to know that im currently injured in my suspensory ligaments.its a hanging injury,it basically feels kinda like a scar underneath the skin.but its been getting better slowly.BUT,ive been experimenting with using heat to speed the healing process up.its hard to say for sure,but i think it is helping.all you do is just the same thing you would do if you was warming up.i use either a hot shower or a dry rice sock.ive been doing this all november and almost immediately after starting to do these daily warmups,sometimes multiple times a day,my injured area started feeling better.and its been slowly feeling better and better since.i felt progress before,but it seems like it speed progress up.and now ive become obsessed with keeping my ligs warm.ive also decided to incorporate this obsession into my routine after getting back into pe.i wanna try stay warm the whole time i do any pe,especially hanging,and see if i finally see some results,and on top of that it may help prevent injury.

this is were things get more interesting.this week from tommarow,to next sunday im on vacation from work.but instead of going somewhere,im gonna primarily stay home and whenever im home im going to constantly use a rice sock to keep the area warm.and then see how it feels after this week.next year im going to do the same thing but spend the time hanging all day instead,ill do something like bib.anyways,ill be sure to post my results if any even occur.is anything that im saying in this post possibly correct about heat being useful to heal injuries?i thought that if you lived in japan you could go to one of them hot spring onsen’s and sit it that for sometime every day and itd prolly be healing.and just nice.

Mikebranada

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I agree that heat on the injured site helps it heal. On my road to recovery I used extremely hot water on my balls. They felt sizzling. The nerves were excruciatingly delightful and pleasurable when the hot water hit them, no word of a lie!

ktm1987

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wonder if you went to Walmart and bought some hot hands heating pads. They have some that you can stick to yourself!

If you haven't, I would research vitamins/herbs that will help keep anu inflammation down and or assist with healing you sooner

Mikebranada

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks man, I appreciate the input on this, getting healing soon!

dadude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hey,i like that idea,then you might could wear one to work and stuff.i work in a giant refrigarator too,so it would help keep me warm as well.i might look into that.

Deltashock

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What about warm effect lube for my blood clot from jelquing

dadude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What about warm effect lube for my blood clot from jelquing

i dont think that would work man.i think that lube just give you the sensation of heat.its not actual heat.but like hot water baths or standing in the shower for 5-10 minutes along with rice sock heat all the time might help.ive been seeing good results by doing all this for my injury

dadude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
so its past the week i had off work and heres what i logged.

12-01-19:warmed up from 6pm 11-30-19 to 4 pm 12-1-19 (thats right!no sleep!!)

12-02-19: started warming up at 2:20pm,went to gym at 6:44pm,started back up at 9pm stopped at 10:47pm

12-03-19:started at 7:10 am went to gym at 1:21pm started back at 8:09 pm dont know when i went to bed but thats when i stopped.

12-04-19:didnt do much today just a few rice socks warmups

12-05-19:started around 8:30am went to sleep at 10pm

12-06-19:started at 10:30 am went to work out at 2pm.never started back up.

12-07-19:stayed warm from 7pm to 11pm

12-08-19:started warming up at 7:30am went to gym at 3:14pm started back at 5:30pm,stopped at 9:52pm

and then ever since ive been doing a 5 min warmup in the shower and i keep a hot rice sock on it anytime im around the house.

now i wanna say,i seen insane progress after that first night of warming up for literally almost 24 hours staright.i suffer from insomnia alot,and i think i was too excited about having the week off,because i never got tired that first night and so i just decided to take advantage of it and stay warm the entire time.but after the week was over i would deffinately say my sore area seems to have made alot of healing progress and it noticeably feels much better.but is still injured for sure.im hoping ill be all good by febuary,but it dosnt look like ima be good by january which is what i was hoping so that i could start the new year off right by starting pe again,but sadly itll have to wait.its unfortunate.