Using clamps for squeezes?

Geganyo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey everyone.
Has anyone tried using clamps for penis squeezes?
If so, which brand of clamps?

// Geganyo

madyogi

Moderator, Member of the Month April 2020, PEGym
Reaction score
I've never used a clamp in conjunction with squeezes, though I was doing a ULI/Erect Squeeze hybrid for a while. I would basically use one hand as a manual clamp with ok grip at the base, fully erect. Then pulse 1-2 second squeezes around the shaft with the other hand. I would do about 25 squeezes per hand, then edge a bit, then do another round.

I am currently doing clamped edging with a Cable Cuff Pro brand clamp I got at Home Depot. I'm building up to more time clamped, but usually I do rounds of 5-10 mins clamped edging, then remove clamp and massage/edge for 5 minutes, then clamp again.

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
Hey everyone.
Has anyone tried using clamps for penis squeezes?
If so, which brand of clamps?

// Geganyo

Clamping is already extremely advanced and requires extensive conditioning before attempting for it to be safe. Clamped squeezes is an extremely high risk. Almost every time I see members in their progress log attempting this routine it results in an injury. One member that comes to mind is here:
https://www.pegym.com/forums/progre...ngs-progress-session-log-134.html#post1571497

I personally wouldn't do it, there is no guarantee of reward and the risk is extremely high.

Last edited:

madyogi

Moderator, Member of the Month April 2020, PEGym
Reaction score
For the record, I agree with Burrito about riskiness of clamped squeezing :agree:

Clamped edging has been great for me, but I worked my way up to it for months, and typically don't use as much pressure as I would during normal edging.

BallsMahoney

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Clamped squeezes are pretty risky. What I do, is clamp 10m, remove the clamp and perform around 25-30 squeezes, then go back into the clamp for another 10-12m. This routine is pretty advanced so please make sure you’re conditioned for it. If you’re new to clamping, I suggest starting out with 5 minute sessions and working up from there over many weeks. Best of luck.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
You want to be careful not to bruise the internal structure of your weiner. Squashed Hot Dogs usually look like road kill.:)

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Clamping is already extremely advanced and requires extensive conditioning before attempting for it to be safe. Clamped squeezes is an extremely high risk. Almost every time is see members in their progress log attempting this routine it results in an injury. One member that comes to mind is here:
https://www.pegym.com/forums/progre...ngs-progress-session-log-134.html#post1571497

I personally wouldn't do it, there is no guarantee of reward and the risk is extremely high.

You are correct.... clamping is an ADVANCED PE exercise and I personally don't believe anyone with less than a full year of dedicated PE training should attempt.
It takes time to develop the vascular structure and tissue maturity / conditioning that will allow one to safely clamp and reap the benefits of that particular advanced exercise.

However clamping can be done safely. Clamp pressure is all based using some common sense and discretion, as well as clamp time. I'm developing a wider clamp that covers more surface area and distributes pressure more evenly.

I have made one on my 3D printer and have been testing it, and it feels awesome!
The production units I will be manufacturing in the near future will be made out of aluminum, be 1" wide and also be anodized.

IMG_3184.jpg

IMG_3183.jpg

Geganyo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you guys for taking your time.

Yeah I'm aware of the intensity. The questions was more out of interest since I've started to feel som fatigue in my hand while doing more squeezes.