use of a metronome for Jelqing

hammer10inch

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Again, since I'm starting out, I want to be methodical with my workout.

By using a metronome, which is a device that produces a regulated aural, visual or tactile
pulse to establish a steady tempo in the performance of (x) in this case jelqing, I can keep track of how fast or slow I'm working my dick.. Tuned to 60 beats per minute or whatever tempo you wish to jelq at!

Just an idea. It might drive some people crazy, but I like it..:)

dino9x7

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Again, since I'm starting out, I want to be methodical with my workout.

By using a metronome, which is a device that produces a regulated aural, visual or tactile
pulse to establish a steady tempo in the performance of (x) in this case jelqing, I can keep track of how fast or slow I'm working my dick.. Tuned to 60 beats per minute or whatever tempo you wish to jelq at!

Just an idea. It might drive some people crazy, but I like it..:)

I like trance music with a good beat:). Do each their own:)

Digitally Imported - Addictive Electronic Music

hammer10inch

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Dino,

Thanks for the idea. I'm a drummer and had the old Metronome laying around, but thats also a great idea. I just wonder what my wife's going to say when I'm blasting techno in the bathroom and Jelqing my brains out!!! Just kidding. Thanks

W.M.P.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just wonder what my wife's going to say when I'm blasting techno in the bathroom and Jelqing my brains out!!!

Might as well install a mirror ball in there, get a purple Mohawk, take some Ecstasy, make a jelqing device out of glow-sticks and call it a rave.

Dingdong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Might as well install a mirror ball in there, get a purple Mohawk, take some Ecstasy, make a jelqing device out of glow-sticks and call it a rave.

LOL! Have I told you lately that I think you're funny.