Updates

closed181

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Since starting and taking this seriously in January of 2018. My penis has gone from 5.5 inches long to 8 3/4 inches. I don't know if ill reach my goal of 10 inches or not. But, I have seen awesome results following your websites advice, my stamina has increased from 5 minutes to 30 using the start stop technique. My wife was riding me the other day and I think she squirted for the first time, Her attitude has changed dramatically. She has gone from avoiding me and sleeping on the couch to beating me to the bedroom.
I wonder if my story is unique or have other men had similar results.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey great for you.

Digittydog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Since starting and taking this seriously in January of 2018. My penis has gone from 5.5 inches long to 8 3/4 inches. I don't know if ill reach my goal of 10 inches or not. But, I have seen awesome results following your websites advice, my stamina has increased from 5 minutes to 30 using the start stop technique. My wife was riding me the other day and I think she squirted for the first time, Her attitude has changed dramatically. She has gone from avoiding me and sleeping on the couch to beating me to the bedroom.
I wonder if my story is unique or have other men had similar results.
I would love more details on what you’re doing.

closed181

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would love more details on what you’re doing.

I've changed my eating habits to include a lot more onions, pineapple,bananas.
I do stretching every time I use the rest room, take a bath, etc.
I visualize thinking of extreme body sculpting instances. Ie Asian women who stretch their necks. African women who stretch lips etc,
Other than that I take 500 milligram of vitamin C.

closed181

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your gaining 3 1/4 inches in ~5 months is very likely a record! Results like these are not at all typical.

That's what I'm worried about, but greatful for. I'm measuring by taking the ruler and placing it at the base of my shaft and measuring from base to tip.
I've been blown away. Someone told me that it could be Nods. It seems like I've leveled off. Holding steady at 8 3/4. Almost getting to 9.

Digittydog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've changed my eating habits to include a lot more onions, pineapple,bananas.
I do stretching every time I use the rest room, take a bath, etc.
I visualize thinking of extreme body sculpting instances. Ie Asian women who stretch their necks. African women who stretch lips etc,
Other than that I take 500 milligram of vitamin C.
Interesting
What about routine?

Light Metal

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'd love to know this routine, too. Over three inches in that short period? I gotta know.

closed181

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Interesting
What about routine?
My routine is simple. I stretch my penis every time I use the bathroom, take a bath, before I go to bed. I use the methods taught in the exercises. Always gentle pull never hard.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
That's what I'm worried about, but greatful for. I'm measuring by taking the ruler and placing it at the base of my shaft and measuring from base to tip.
I've been blown away. Someone told me that it could be Nods. It seems like I've leveled off. Holding steady at 8 3/4. Almost getting to 9.

"Nods"?

newbeginning

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't want people reading this thread thinking this is normal, because it's far from normal to put on that kind of size so quick, actually i'm going to be very honest and say that such results is very unlikely. How old are you carm?

Ret76

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Agreed. It’s impossible within that length of time, let alone years of training- especially with that routine. Either there is a language barrier here (seems like he is not fluent in English) and maybe he means something else? Or it’s complete BS.

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
The results indicated is a big stretch (pun intended) but a big part of it could also be EQ gains (most likely explanation).

OP, it would help if you were more specific about what you did to see such results. Stretching and pulling when going to the bathroom isn't very descriptive and is pretty much useless advice to other members who want to try to mimic your success. Thanks!

closed181

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't want people reading this thread thinking this is normal, because it's far from normal to put on that kind of size so quick, actually i'm going to be very honest and say that such results is very unlikely. How old are you carm?

I agree with y'all. I did not mean to discourage anyone with my results. I am 48

closed181

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The results indicated is a big stretch (pun intended) but a big part of it could also be EQ gains (most likely explanation).

OP, it would help if you were more specific about what you did to see such results. Stretching and pulling when going to the bathroom isn't very descriptive and is pretty much useless advice to other members who want to try to mimic your success. Thanks!
Thanks for the help. I will say what I am doing is pulling under my leg left right for 30 second count. Then left and right for 30 second pulls, I also pull making an ok sign with my fingers. And I do sectional pulls as well,