Updated Testicle Jelq Post

rbi99

Retired Mod, Member of the Month Nov 2017
Reaction score
Sorry for such a late reply, but I didn't see your question. Glad to hear you are seeing improvements. The massaging massage is just the testicle jelq itself. I called it a massaging jelq because after doing the Testicle Jerks it is a way to relax them from that strenuous exercise.

rbi99

Reaction score
Unfortunately when exercises all get grouped together that is exactly what happens. Very few guys actually explore the group posts and the exercises contained within see fewer and fewer reads. On the other hand, if everybody posted their "next, great" exercise in the forum it would crowd things up.

UglyBoy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey rbi99, thanks again for the great routine. One quick question though, what are the massaging jelqs you're referring to in the original post, of which we are meant to do 50?

rbi99

Reaction score
Hey rbi99, thanks again for the great routine. One quick question though, what are the massaging jelqs you're referring to in the original post, of which we are meant to do 50?

Back when I first started doing these I was not sure how these would work or what my routine would end up being like. I would do 150 TJs, the same number of Jerk Jelqs, then finish it up with 50 easier/lighter TJs. It was those last 50 I referred to as more massaging then jelqing. That can still be done, but my last set now is the more aggressive TJs and not so much massaging.

SafePenis

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hi.
Good post rbi99. I was wondering if there could be a visual guide to your techniques? I understand things better visually more than just text.

BundleUp

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Started with a light massage, a few TJs, and a few URO stretches last night. My balls have been aching lightly since I woke up this morning, and I had to wear boxer briefs instead of my normal briefs today, because they seem a bit swollen as well.

Really hoping this isn't anything to worry about

rbi99

Reaction score
Hi.
Good post rbi99. I was wondering if there could be a visual guide to your techniques? I understand things better visually more than just text.

I can't draw so I can't show things that way. This really is so simple to do, that if you reread the steps and take it one step at a time, I'm sure you will get it.

rbi99

Reaction score
Started with a light massage, a few TJs, and a few URO stretches last night. My balls have been aching lightly since I woke up this morning, and I had to wear boxer briefs instead of my normal briefs today, because they seem a bit swollen as well.

Really hoping this isn't anything to worry about

Give it a day or two. Going to the gym for the first time will leave you a lot more sore then after you have been going for several weeks. Don't "slam" into your nuts, just meet them with your stroke.

BundleUp

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Give it a day or two. Going to the gym for the first time will leave you a lot more sore then after you have been going for several weeks. Don't "slam" into your nuts, just meet them with your stroke.

I was pretty gentle. They're fine now, and already starting to hang a bit lower. I need to order a 1" stretcher and start wearing it regularly. The skin going from the bottom of my dick to my balls is crazy tight.

MPolo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Bumping this thread. And thanks.

Reactions: rbi99

MPolo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am already seeing results. Tonight my balls are both hanging freely, loose, with definition between them, and at slightly different levels - basically "normal" balls so to speak. My nutsack is typically like one large uni-ball pulled up tight against my body. I may ask my wife to have sex if they stay this way for another hour. I REALLY want her to get one of these in her mouth.

Reactions: rbi99 and Big Al

Beef :)

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for this post.

Since my flaccid has got a lot bigger 5-6 inches majority of the time and it being cold looks like I have no balls. Looks like an elephant truck. Might be the time of the year though. As summer they do rub on my legs.

I will give this a go though.

Reactions: rbi99