Uneven pump?

DeepPurple

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I am reading about uneven pumps in certain circumstances. My questions is, how can it be uneven...it would seem that the vacuum pressure would be completely even throughout the tube, right?

Does it have to do with the mass of the penis in different areas?

I'm using the bathmate in the shower (I don't have a bathtub). Sometimes the water does not cover my entire penis, i.e. the top part of the penis you see when looking down is not in water. Am I getting an uneven pump in that scenario?

djmotion

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
For the best pump you should ideally have a full tube of water. It takes experience to be able to pump without losing any water. You need to make sure that when you are entering the bathmate you don't lose too much water. Quickly secure base to pubic area and pump so that it creates suction. After each pump lock immediately and then before pumping push bathmate against body, unlock, pump, then lock again.

It will still work without a full tube but it will be more effective if you don't lose water.

DeepPurple

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you - I've never locked while pumping...guess I didn't catch that 3 1/2 months ago! Still didn't think water was escaping, but the tube was definitely not close to being full.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Perhaps you are confusing uneven pumping with pulse pumping - pumping at alternative vacuum levels which imitates the natural way your dick cycles through natural erections during the night.

The vacuum level remains even throughout the cylinder whether your dick is surrounded by water or air.

You need to keep the BM. Ylinder facing down, if you want to limit water leakage.

djmotion

Well Done !
Reaction score
Perhaps you are confusing uneven pumping with pulse pumping - pumping at alternative vacuum levels which imitates the natural way your dick cycles through natural erections during the night.

The vacuum level remains even throughout the cylinder whether your dick is surrounded by water or air.

You need to keep the BM. Ylinder facing down, if you want to limit water leakage.

No, if the suction is applied correctly then there should be no leakage facing the cylinder up. I can now pump with a full tube of water after months of practice. It all depends on how you enter the bathmate, how quick you secure the base and start the pump. Timing between locking and unlocking valve. Also need to avoid pulling balls down whilst pumping because the ballsack is usually a part of the suction and when pulled down it releases.

DeepPurple

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have to face the cylinder up because my boys run high and tight. They get sucked in if it's facing down...which is a true buzzkill.
I did start closing the valve yesterday and the pump feels a lot more intense, like the pressure is higher.

Another issue is that I am slowly developing a baseball bat (fatter mid shaft). I'm now concentrating on my jelqs - pushing the blood more toward the glans. That should work, right?

I'm seeing some girth gains (just 3 1/2 months into PE), and I want to start manual stretching soon for some length work. But I want to make sure what I'm doing now is working effectively.

Thanks for your help.

DeepPurple

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
@djmotion - How do you pump without air getting in the tube? You're pumping the water out, which leaves the reciprocal amount of air/vacuum in the tube, right? Maybe I don't understand what you mean.

djmotion

Well Done !
Reaction score
@djmotion - How do you pump without air getting in the tube? You're pumping the water out, which leaves the reciprocal amount of air/vacuum in the tube, right? Maybe I don't understand what you mean.

I've thought about that too and don't really understand how it works cause I pump as much as possible so the bellows can't compress anymore and I do probably about 7-8 pumps in 5 mins until it's at max pressure yet if I've pumped correctly there's no air bubbles in the tube.

When I do a successful session, the tube is completely full all the way through. It might be that as I pump, I'm pumping more blood into the penis and this is making up for the loss of water as well as fluid retention in my penis. I also point the cylinder up and when I do get an air bubble, it moves to the top but when I've done a successful session, I don't get that air bubble so it's not stuck down near the bellows either.

djmotion

Well Done !
Reaction score
Just to clarify the last bit... If you pump straight or slightly down then you can get air bubbles around the bellows but when it's raised they move to the end of the cylinder.