Ulis/Squeeze question

iceclimber

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been doing some Ulis and Squeezes and I noticed that only the underside of my penis expands (the corpus spongiosum), while the sides (left and right part of the shaft) are still the same.

Actually I never found a way to expand the sides, I wonder if I'm doing something wrong in my Ulis and Squeezes...

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Overhand or underhand grip?
I use over hand and get good expansion on the sides.

DickerSchwanz

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been doing some Ulis and Squeezes and I noticed that only the underside of my penis expands (the corpus spongiosum), while the sides (left and right part of the shaft) are still the same.

Actually I never found a way to expand the sides, I wonder if I'm doing something wrong in my Ulis and Squeezes...

Bend it into the opposite direction. If you look onto the top of your dick, bend it down to "attack" the CC. Or bend it to sides, left right.
Proceed with caution as a bend increases the pressure at the bended side exponentially which means high risk for injury if done wrong.

iceclimber

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Bend it into the opposite direction. If you look onto the top of your dick, bend it down to "attack" the CC. Or bend it to sides, left right.
Proceed with caution as a bend increases the pressure at the bended side exponentially which means high risk for injury if done wrong.

Thanks. I still haven't tryied bending while squeezing. And sure, I'll take care :)

iceclimber

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I still can't get it. I squeeze hard but my shaft still looks the same. I can only see some difference with erect bends, but I don't think they're as intense as uli or squeeze should be.

I do most girth exercises with 70-90% erection.

Also pumping only gives a noticeable boost on the head's size, the shaft is still similar to a stardard erection.

getinbig

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do erect bends left, right, up and down with my clamp on. You have to be conditioned to clamping to attempt to do these exercises, but I think they have been effective for me.

iceclimber

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do erect bends left, right, up and down with my clamp on. You have to be conditioned to clamping to attempt to do these exercises, but I think they have been effective for me.

Cool! What erection level you have during erect bends?
Also, you had some good girth gains. Can you tell me what was your routine?

bored

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My advice is to keep going. Eventually the CC will give in to the pressures.
A diversity of exercises is good to keep your penis guessing and not hit plateaus.

I faced the same thing you have, my CC haven't grown much and my CS has grown a lot. Still, my CC does look bigger to a degree. I think it just grows slower for most guys. Some guys are lucky and have weaker CCs that grow fast.

iceclimber

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks, so it's not just me.
When I do erect bend to downward direction I can see the CC expanding a bit, while the CS is "compressed".
I'm really more interested in growing my CC because it's more noticeable than the CS. With a bigger CC my penis would look noticeable thicker, while a bigger CS would maybe just feel thicker for a woman.
I'll look for some exercise focused on the CC, I hope to find it.

TANGO 5/10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Cool! What erection level you have during erect bends?
Also, you had some good girth gains. Can you tell me what was your routine?

Ulis is one exercise I just refuse to do. I mean out of all the ones we do I am just a little to conservative to do erect bends. What is the EQ for these directional bends ? 90%-100%EQ. I think the bundled Stretching is extremely well depending on your degree of rotation twist. I personally think Erection bending has a risk of serious injury if you get a little to over Zealous. But all in all for you guys who do this , how have your gains been with Ulis?

iceclimber

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm doing erect bends with 50-70% erection. It's just impossible to bend above it.
I've been using a tight cock ring and the base, I grip with a hand near the glans and squeeze while bending a little. Kinda intense I'd say.

I was working to desensitize my glans because they're too sensitive sometimes during sex, and I was going through my day with the foreskin retracted to let it exposed, but it seems to have done some small injuries on it and I saw a bit a blood on the glans, so I'll have to take some days off from my routine.

Still I think that I can start doing some bundled stretches because they don't seems to put pressure on the glans.