Ukraine

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
The max land held by the Rus was 22percent of Ukraine something like 55,000 sq miles . Currently they hold circa 40,0000 sq miles a considerable fall. When it reach 20,000 sq miles( most of that taken in 2014) odd all my "crystal ball" predictions will be proven correct . Since the Rus are only good at attacking civilians and have shown they can not deal with the Uke military I expect the Uke will do that and keep going . I invite any member with the time to go back along the thread and check the relative accuracy of predicitions O .
If I was the Ukes I would add a demand for withdrawl of Rus troops from Moldova .

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Human Rights Watch claimed Ukraine used about a dozen cluster bombs in the Donbas region in October 2014. (Also reported in the NYT.) It was also claimed that Russia used cluster bombs. Not really comparable to the hundreds of rockets and drones Russia has fired into civilian occupied buildings.
Too simplistic of an explanation but I'm not surprised.

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
The max land held by the Rus was 22percent of Ukraine something like 55,000 sq miles . Currently they hold circa 40,0000 sq miles a considerable fall. When it reach 20,000 sq miles( most of that taken in 2014) odd all my "crystal ball" predictions will be proven correct . Since the Rus are only good at attacking civilians and have shown they can not deal with the Uke military I expect the Uke will do that and keep going . I invite any member with the time to go back along the thread and check the relative accuracy of predicitions O .
If I was the Ukes I would add a demand for withdrawl of Rus troops from Moldova .
They hold 40% of the land, the largest nuclear power plant in Europe, have knocked out almost all of the power supply, kyiv is without water in most of the city, thousands are dying, millions are fleeing but Ukraine got around 20% of the land taken back.

Zelensky is living on a green screen and the wealthy have left town.

Ukraine must be winning after all, better shake that crystal ball a few times. I believe it's jammed up.

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
  • Russia struck Ukrainian energy facilities in Ladyzhyn with high-precision missiles;
  • Russia struck Ukrainian energy facilities in Kyiv with high-precision missiles;
  • Russia struck Ukrainian energy facilities in Kremenchuk with high-precision missiles;
  • Russia struck Ukrainian energy facilities in Mykolaiv with high-precision missiles;
These missile attacks occurred on 24 November as ukraines power supply is under unrelenting attack.

Without power, most of kievs civilians live in taller apartments. Without being able to supply water to upper stories, this will render apartments uninhabitable.

Zelensky will be forced out as comforts go away

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
The Z travels widely including often near the front lines .
Remember when the amount of land held by Rus goes below 10% of Uke I claim a total win,
Going to be interesting to see how much they gain over winter .
Sad the way the Rus are useing their troops .

Igigi

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
  • Russia struck Ukrainian energy facilities in Ladyzhyn with high-precision missiles;
  • Russia struck Ukrainian energy facilities in Kyiv with high-precision missiles;
  • Russia struck Ukrainian energy facilities in Kremenchuk with high-precision missiles;
  • Russia struck Ukrainian energy facilities in Mykolaiv with high-precision missiles;
These missile attacks occurred on 24 November as ukraines power supply is under unrelenting attack.

Without power, most of kievs civilians live in taller apartments. Without being able to supply water to upper stories, this will render apartments uninhabitable.

Zelensky will be forced out as comforts go away

It is designed that way.

The whole thing is a sh*t show. A proxy war.

Today the news read "Ukraine power plant back in service after Russian shelling" LMAO. Well, why not send a powerful ballistic from the sea and level the power plant? Because that is not the plan. Simple as that.

As I have said before, Russia with 5 ships firing ballistics simultaneously from the sea can turn Ukraine into a parking lot or a very least disable it to the point that people will scramble like roaches across the borders. Why Russia doesnt do that? Because is not the plan. The "takeover" or Ukraine is just the smokescreen. Is to feed the western criminal fake propaganda outlets.

The real elements hurt with this is the global cabal of elites. Biden and his co-conspirators. They are the target of this Russian operation, and its been going on for years.

Reactions: BigO

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
It is designed that way.

The whole thing is a sh*t show. A proxy war.

Today the news read "Ukraine power plant back in service after Russian shelling" LMAO. Well, why not send a powerful ballistic from the sea and level the power plant? Because that is not the plan. Simple as that.

As I have said before, Russia with 5 ships firing ballistics simultaneously from the sea can turn Ukraine into a parking lot or a very least disable it to the point that people will scramble like roaches across the borders. Why Russia doesnt do that? Because is not the plan. The "takeover" or Ukraine is just the smokescreen. Is to feed the western criminal fake propaganda outlets.

The real elements hurt with this is the global cabal of elites. Biden and his co-conspirators. They are the target of this Russian operation, and its been going on for years.
Ukraine is being turned into a parking lot without lights.

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
  • Russia struck the AFU positions near Chasov Yar with high-precision missiles;
  • Russia struck the AFU positions near Kherson with high-precision missiles;
  • Russia struck the AFU positions near Kharkov with high-precision missiles;
  • Russia struck the railway near Kryvyi Rih with high-precision missiles;
  • The Russian Army repelled the AFU attacks near Novoselovskoye;
  • The Russian Army repelled the AFU attacks near Stelmakhovka;
Just some more missiles hitting more stuff that provides power and troops support.

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
The Z travels widely including often near the front lines .
Remember when the amount of land held by Rus goes below 10% of Uke I claim a total win,
Going to be interesting to see how much they gain over winter .
Sad the way the Rus are useing their troops .
There is nothing g saying you claim a victory at 10%. 10% of what? If the get 90% of thr lanf back, they still lost. If Russia gains a square kilometer and Ukrains doesn't get it back then they still lost.

Even if they ever get anything back, it won't be because of their strength of military, that's for sure.

The Z hasn't seen a front line since March. He is doing the green screen from a nice and safe location.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
If you look at the early posts of this thread O you will see .
I invite other members to see what was said . In early March I said Putin was not going to win this . At that point you were saying Uke would surrender any moment , Cusp thought the Rus would overrun Uke in days or weeks .
OH the 10% is arnitary and I do not expect the ukes to stop there .
Z man was in newly liberated land recently and travel throughout Uke .
Putin is far more limited then again he is worried about being overthrown .
I expect the Ukes to make more gains over winter . In general I expect winter to be miserable for the Rus troops

Last edited:

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Bosnia is an exaple of the sort of peace treaty not to have . I say this because it would be the sort of peace treaty Uke could expect if it stoped now.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
So we sent Ukraine lots of money. Funny but they seem to have misplaced 20 billion dollars. There seems to be no record of where it went. Now my country should give more money to them why?

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Astounded by the attitude of americans onsite .

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
  • The Russian Army took control of Kurdyumivka and Ozarianivka villages;
  • The Russian Army took control of Andriivka village;
  • The Russian Army took control of Spirne village;
  • Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in Bakhmut;
  • Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Pavlivka;
  • Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in Soledar;
  • Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Debrova.
NATO's version of winning

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Look up the Ghost of Kiev, its in this thread too!

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Lets see what the situation is aat the end of winter O
Human wave attacks such as the rus are using results in a lot of casualities .
The Rus are going to need more men so I forsee the possibility of more conscripition . Mind you somne say it never stoped

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Here is where we are at at the beginning of winter. We start with a very cold truth

European Commission president Ursula von der Leyen has presented the total number of losses estimated to have been suffered by Ukraine in its conflict with Russia.

“More than 100,000 Ukrainian military officers have been killed so far,” von der Leyen claimed on Wednesday, while adding that around 20,000 civilian lives have also been lost amid the fighting, which has continued since late February.

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Seems this is spreading through the media. 100,000.

Seems even the media can't hide the truth

European Commission: It is estimated that more than 100,000 Ukrainian soldiers have died since the start of the war.​

If they lied about Ukraine losses then they have been lying about Russian losses as well.

Will you believe the truth when it's right in front of you Peg. I've known it was over 100,000 for quite some time.

Russias losses are far far less.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
The Russians lost 20 million soldiers in WW2 and never blinked an eye. Remember the Ukes are not fighting regular Russian army troops.

Peg let me give you an American perspective. We have had our share of no win wars and we're a bit tired of them; we're tired of fighting, losing men, and tired of paying. No matter how much aid we give the Ukes they will never defeat Russia. We will simply spend lots of money and watch people die that our money is paying for and in the end the result will be the same.

Last edited: