Two of the best devices I have ever used.

diesel225

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi guys I don't post here to often I'm over at M*****s of S*ze but stop here as we'll. just quick info on me I I'm a pe gadget junkie I have tried tons of stuff well almost everything that is out there. I started about 6 inch bone press now at 7.5 to 7.75 I think I lost some in my long time off I have been doing pe for about 7 years with one full year off but truly only did pe my first year like non stop most of my gains were from extender work.

But like most even though I gained I just hated wearing that thing. they were painful always coming off at the wrong time while at the store I have tried every method to get it to stay on but never could keep the thing on for more then 4-6 hr per day. The only reason I was able to do 6-8 my first run for 4 months straight was I had a job I just sat behind a desk and I was the only one running the store so every hr on the hr I could take it off. I owned the original penismaster this was my first stretcher next the Jess extender and then the andro medical as well as the size genetics they are all pretty much the same other then some differing tension

1100 for the penismaster strap based
1200 for andro medical noose
1200 jess extender noose
1500 size genetics noose and strap

I have now got the penis master pro mod and have had it for about 3 weeks I can do up to ten hrs per day but usually hit 6-8 per day it never slips and super easy to take off and put on.

I know some have issue with the ball pump but I have no issue the main trick I found was that once compress the ball to add pressure outward to the rubber press the head in so there is no gap between head and rubber piece. Then as you release angle the head piece down as this seems to cause the head to get sucked right in with the one full pump also add some inward pressure. (If you watch the video you will see the guy do this he tips the head piece slightly down)
If the head is not fully in turn ball to the right then pull Ball out slightly and partially compress ball as you don't want over pressure less is more just enough to get the head in correct position. Then again turn to the right and once the the ball diss in-gauges from the notches pull slightly out and slightly turn to the right as it will tighten the sealing tip no force necessary mine stops at about 11 o'clock.i hope this helps anyone having issues With the pro as I fell this to be by far the best head piece ever made.

I have also had the static stretcher heavy and mild the head piece at first I thought was good but it was just to bulk. Right before I got the pro I got the mod from auto extender v4.1 it's a good design and can hold about 8 lbs for 45 but again to bulky for out of the house

The pro is just perfect small design for stealth with the belt strap and love the around the waist usage for when out at the store as I can were it for 3 hr max.
Also I have worn it while I sleep but always wake up about an hr or to max in due to night hard ons that cause me to wake as tension goes way up. So there is my take on the pro I have also bought a second full head piece to test if I can hang with it and as a back up if one breaks. Ill have more on hanging with the pro as I think I'm the only one to get 2 of them and test hanging.

next the bathmate got the original one when it first came out and liked it but still got fluid build up over 10 min pump time
i then bought the Goliath due to bruising at the base from the Hercules I liked it but seemed just to big but got less fluid retention but still never went over 10 min as fluid build was way to high. Next got the x30 less fluid but again I did do 15 min but much to much fluid retention. So I would do 2, 5 min session this seemed to give me workably low fluid retention.

So the latest pump I got is the penoment it is a amazing pump to say the least. I read before I got the device that it gave little to no fluid retention. But you hear this a lot and it never actually is the case, I thought a pump is a pump is a pump right? wrong I could have never been so wrong. This pump is unique in one basic way it has interchangeable weaker to stronger gators starting at 60,65,(70 this is most like the bathmate x30 pressure) 75 and 80. Ok so there is one problem with this pump as it is not comfortable with a pump sleeve I had read this so ordered them the day I ordered the penoment premium this has all the gators.

So the first day I got it I pumped 20 min in the 70 to test the claim about fluid retention. I was amazed to find no fluid really to speak of at all next this pump is strange as it doesn't fell like the bathmate pulling. Force but more like clamping I reach the same length as in the x30 7.75 but expansion is ridicules. I was so amazed I tried the 75 but it was just to painful with out a pump sleeve so I ran out to a local sex shop and they had one so I got it and then later that night tried 10 more min before sex withy the wife.

She was like what the fuck!!! it looks like a missile. Second the lack of fluid you get pure expansion of the tissue were my wife said she didn't like me pumping right before as my hard on felt spongy due to fluid but with the penoment it is super hard as a rock. Now I can't explain why this is but the next t day was even better and bigger and I just used the 75 for 20 min straight no real fluid to notice visually on a scale of 1-10 10 being your dick looks like it got into a cage fight and 1 you only notice it by touch I would say its a 2 after 20 min so about 4 days in today I wanted to try the 80 that thing is super strong. so started at 75 for 10 then up to 80 for 10 min with a five min break between the 2 then down to 70 after a 5 min break from the 80 doing another 15 min in the 70. I figured I must get fluid build after this I would say was a 3 and 10 in the x30 is 5 after 10 min. So that is 35 min in a row in the penoment I have never done this much. I can't express how good this thing is I know it won an award in Germany best pump of the year and it has been in development for 3 years but other then that I have no clue how it accomplish this all I can say is these 2 product are truly a must for those who want the best things on the market. Remember pump sleeve they are needed I heard they will be offering them on the updated site but just order them online because the inner edge of the gators are just to sharp but pump sleeve relives this issue 100%

I hope those who are looking for the best stuff check both these things out. to Get your penis to the length and girth you are looking for as it makes pe so easy, I always seemed to just loss interest after my 4-6 weeks in due to pain or just lack of time in the stretcher the pro takes care of this penoment is just the sh*t when looking for the most true expansion of tissue with no fluid retention with massive amount of time in a pump. Hope this post will help people make a choice one or both of these things.

I won't measure till the end of December or mid January as I want a full 3 months of stretching at 6-8 hr per day I have only missed 2 days in the last about 3 weeks of the pro use but the wife said it felt longer before I got the penoment and she looked startled after the penoment. Hope this helps.

Reactions: schlittle

delon

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
great post man!! thanks for sharing your experience!! do you have any experience with air pumps?

Novajelqer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great advice and info.

ur_real_guy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Nice post! I also own a PM pro and a BM. The only problem i have so far with PM pro, despite its comfort, is the mild swelling i get in my urethral opening in prolonged extending(2-3 hours). The tight sluice also makes my glans sore especially during removal. I have tried several tips already such as making the diaphragm bulge before suctioning, minimum pressure, less lube and removing the diaphragm etc.. But i'm still having the same problem. The only solution that works for me is I have to take 15-20 minute breaks every hour to avoid it and massage to increase blood flow to the head. Right now, I'm also trying out a water-resistant cushion tape on the tip of my penis to avoid direct suction on my pee hole. Someone also suggested using latex balloon as a replacement for he sluice. I might also try that in the future if I don't get the maximum comfort that I want. But so far, these sacrifices are still worth it. It is really a good extender.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
The latex balloon use is a real treasure, I use part of the balloon over the chamber as the diaphragm, and a shortened balloon neck in place of the sluice. Because the balloon material is more flexible, it ends up being:
a. easier to change out
b. more comfortable
c. easier to exit/withdraw
d. cheaper
e. nicer choice of colors
some times an elastic band around the chamber/balloon, helps secure things.

diesel225, welcome to the PEGym !

diesel225

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Nice post! I also own a PM pro and a BM. The only problem i have so far with PM pro, despite its comfort, is the mild swelling i get in my urethral opening in prolonged extending(2-3 hours). The tight sluice also makes my glans sore especially during removal. I have tried several tips already such as making the diaphragm bulge before suctioning, minimum pressure, less lube and removing the diaphragm etc.. But i'm still having the same problem. The only solution that works for me is I have to take 15-20 minute breaks every hour to avoid it and massage to increase blood flow to the head. Right now, I'm also trying out a water-resistant cushion tape on the tip of my penis to avoid direct suction on my pee hole. Someone also suggested using latex balloon as a replacement for he sluice. I might also try that in the future if I don't get the maximum comfort that I want. But so far, these sacrifices are still worth it. It is really a good extender.

I would say for me I do an hr the 15 min break then back on now this is not like clock work but with rod extender I advise this as I also got swelling nothing that didn't disparate in 30 min or a quick spank of the monkey.

if using the belt it generates much less force so 2-3 hr is do able.

I also tried the Xl sluice it's much nicer coming out of but you could have more air getting between the head and diaphragm.

As for lube I always use lube on the head just a small amount but I only lube the head piece in the am unless I'm not in it for hrs then I re lube. So best advice just one hr in then out 15 min then back in if after applying and re applying through out the day you get some more swelling out for 30 to one hr. then repeat I fell you man I want a huge cock right away so I to try to go long periods. But I found 1 to 1.5 hrs gives me no issues. Second every guy is different in swelling and build up so find your sweet spot and then use that to you advantage. What is good for one may not be best for another. Hope this helps

diesel225

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The latex balloon use is a real treasure, I use part of the balloon over the chamber as the diaphragm, and a shortened balloon neck in place of the sluice. Because the balloon material is more flexible, it ends up being:
a. easier to change out
b. more comfortable
d. cheaper

Thanks man I felt like I had to share what was going on here,as well I have disposable income to try new things and I see a lot of guys wondering what to get and finding reviews on new things is sometimes hard to find I will keep you guys updated on my progress. I think we're are finally at the point were anyone with just a little effort and some time 6 month to 1 year can get the dick they have always wanted. Dangler your were one of then main guys who I read about using the pm pro your post as well as dirk digger got on matters also had really good posts. Happy to be here and hope to here more from you guys as well share progress with you.

diesel225

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
great post man!! thanks for sharing your experience!! do you have any experience with air pumps?
Yes I do I used to be a male dancer for like a year and we would all pump then tie it off to get that huge look regular pumps are in my opinion out dated form of enlargement and most of guys who gained from them had to use them for years to see permanent results. If your short on cash bm x30 if you really want the best penoment hands down.

one more thing on me and real penis size of guys me and the wife used to swing back in the day but know just get girls to hook up with as my wife felt like she was taking one for the team on the guy end most of the time. I can say in the lifestyle you get guys who are not shy but even the I was still bigger then 70% of the guys and some slightly bigger and then you get the freaks once and awhile we ran in to 2 huge guys 8/6.5 and one guy 7.5 7.25 that thing looked like a tree stump. Strange the girth guy look just more massive then the guy with more length. For most guys they were 5.5 to 6.5 girth it seemed if they were shorter then they were thicker so don't believe guys when they brag about dick size as its always bull sh*t. For that matter girl are a poor judge as well as they here the inflated size form there guy then the next one they get the use that inflated size as a reference point.

diesel225

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok so this morning I used 10 lbs springs from my heavy static stretcher on the andro medical extender put max bars on it to keep full compression I did 25 min no slippage but fuck that was a serious stretch. No fluid build up but some head swelling I took it off and then strapped on my size genetics with mod 5 lbs springs i got from auto extender site but only keep it at first line it's like 600 grams I think 2200 at max I also am using the the ando medical method were you add tiny bar each week the andro bars fit better in the head piece and unlike most extenders it has long rods medium rods small and extra small rod it's half the size of the small rod.

So far in about 3 weeks I had increased rod size because on week 2 I noticed I was no longer at first line about half this also correlated with wife saying it felt longer. I suggest never measuring for at least a real good 3 months of extender work as extenders have like a lag time were nothing happens I call this the breaking in time period were it is causing the micro tears then month 2 people seem to notice a retraction I believe this is caused by the body wanting to heal in a retracted state. I feel this is true because in penis surgary you find the same issue body retracts the damages tendon causing loss of length.

I found that in the noose around 4 weeks in I couldn't stretch at the tension that I had gotten to and just couldn't figure out why. So if possible keep it extended in a sleeve I use the auto extender sleeves quick easy and wearable at night no wrapping of any kind just roll it up the roll it on. I'm about quick and easy. Hope this info helps other guy experiencing the same issues I have had with noose and retraction issues. Most people will say around 6 weeks in and up is we're you really see true growth but most quit before this as this is we're pain due to micro tears make your dick sore. I feel the pm pro helps refuse the time frame get us to micro tears fast due to extended amount of hr we can do like in the study then growth faster growth.

I also find once you pump x30 or penoment you can stretch farther as the tissue is in a relaxed state so my be increase tension for an hr or 2 after this may it may help just a thought I haven't implemented this as a regular thing just something I noticed one night.

ur_real_guy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would say for me I do an hr the 15 min break then back on now this is not like clock work but with rod extender I advise this as I also got swelling nothing that didn't disparate in 30 min or a quick spank of the monkey.

if using the belt it generates much less force so 2-3 hr is do able.

I also tried the Xl sluice it's much nicer coming out of but you could have more air getting between the head and diaphragm.

As for lube I always use lube on the head just a small amount but I only lube the head piece in the am unless I'm not in it for hrs then I re lube. So best advice just one hr in then out 15 min then back in if after applying and re applying through out the day you get some more swelling out for 30 to one hr. then repeat I fell you man I want a huge cock right away so I to try to go long periods. But I found 1 to 1.5 hrs gives me no issues. Second every guy is different in swelling and build up so find your sweet spot and then use that to you advantage. What is good for one may not be best for another. Hope this helps

Thanks man! I already bought the latex balloons! I am over an hour right now with the rod and still no signs of ache. Using latex balloons is the best advice i've got so far. I'm even tempted to keep adding on rods but I don't want to overstrain. It's that comfortable, I don't feel any strain at all especially on the head. :)

ur_real_guy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
a. easier to change out
b. more comfortable
d. cheaper

couldn't agree more! f. saves you 2 weeks of wait time from Germany.

sandiego27

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good info here, I use a couple stretching devices and have seen length gains very fast from them. I'm not so optimistic about pumps though, it seems that they only provide temporary gains and I haven't seen much evidence that they provide long term girth gains. Have you seen permanent girth gains from pump usage?

Also since you've been extending for such a long time, what tension are you now using? I'm usually in the 1,000-1,500 range as far as grams of tension goes, but I'm told the more I use the device, the more my penis will adapt and I will eventually need to continually up the tension well over my 1,500 range. My device goes up to 2,100 I think, but if I'm at that point I may as well switch to hanging weights.

diesel225

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't think you will need to go up as there is a basic amount of tension that cause micro tears 8 lbs is what the grip states cause the gaps ie micro tears when hanging this system i have and is used by doctors after penis surgary. you then use there condum based stretching devices.

What must be said is that the penis can't adapt to higher tension rates like you would see in muscle mass. think of it more as straight tissue like skin and the only way skin would need higher tension rates is if it formed scaring as scare tissues is super strong tissue. But if you got scare tissue your dick would be useless.

The penis master pro only advises 200 to 600 grams as enough tension. This is also shown to be true as the penis master extender has always been the lowest of all stretchers and I as well as others got most of are gains from these extenders.

Now the reason other extenders have much more tension is that increased tension decrease time to get to goal that said there is only so fast the body will grow but the tension would come into play in the beginning to cause the micro tears. So one could use a hanger morning and night to cause immediate micro tears then extender during the day and pump causeing more internal presure on the open gaps 360 for girth then extender then sleeve at night for what I assume would be the best routine one could do.

as for pumps, reg air pumps don't have any permenant gains unless used for years on end that I could see from reading post from people using them like this. But the water pumps alow girth to be gained and kept for the most part length I would say very little could be gained, now BM x30 was the best at this but the penoment is more like clamping then pumping its just something one must try for your self but don't take my word for it read as much as you can on the penoment tons of guys on M*****s of S*ze using it and we all are saying the same thing and I was just as skeptical as your but I had to try it.

when it was pretty much 100% positive reviews. I would say try it and you will be amazed. The other point is you can pump for higher puming rates as well as the time one can do with out fluid build up is just amazing. Any one who pumps knows there is a point were if you go over the amount of time you would normally do in 24 hrs you get tons of fluid build up and this puts a stop to any other pe plus looks like sh*t.

Hope this helps I think your tension rate is fine and if you did less tension more time it might be more comfortable. But if its not broke don't fix it is my moto so if its working then keep at it just add bars every week or 2 to keep growing or try some hanging to get some length from tendon stretching with your extending don't give up on extender work I feel it's still the best way to gain.

diesel225

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks man! I already bought the latex balloons! I am over an hour right now with the rod and still no signs of ache. Using latex balloons is the best advice i've got so far. I'm even tempted to keep adding on rods but I don't want to overstrain. It's that comfortable, I don't feel any strain at all especially on the head. :)

Were did you get the latex balloons at ill give it a try.

FixinDatBend

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just received my PeniMaster Pro in the mail today, everything just looks so well constructed, with typical German build quality.

Can't wait to begin using it.

diesel225

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just received my PeniMaster Pro in the mail today, everything just looks so well constructed, with typical German build quality.

Can't wait to begin using it.

its so amazing once you get passed small learning curve

3t3p

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Only issue I have with my PM pro is turning the tiny slippery metal bars to adjust tension. I think I will apply some grippy tape there to help.
Oh also shave yourself well or hairs will get stuck in the threads

donjelqer76

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Thanks for the great information Diesel

I've been using the PM Pro as well for quite some time. In my opinion, its the best extender on the market - nothing compares to the comfort. Though I agree that there is quite a learning curve for a new user.

Though I've never tried Dangler's ballon technique, I should give it a try. My only complaint I've ever had with the PM pro is that the sluice is too tight for me.
Another PM Pro tip - I use Astroglide Gel lubricant instead of the supplied Care and Comfort cream. It really helps the glans glide right in on one pump!

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score