• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Turkey Neck.

Sloppy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've only been PEing for 5 days and I'm already seeing signs of a turkey neck. The current lube I'm using for jelqing is vaseline petroleum jelly.

I really want to stop this happening or minimize it as much as possible, I can't find anything related using the search option on the forums, so if anyone would please help me, I'd be very happy.

Thanks, Sloppy,.

antonio5429

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
* In the shower, or after an exercise session, gently grasp your testicles and pull them downward, for a hundred repetitions. If one hundred reps seems like too many at one time, try breaking them up into smaller segments, such as fifty in the morning and fifty in the evening.

I think you shoulf continue to do jeqls because the turnkey neck side effect is from, When the penis is enlarged, the shaft will grow longer. To accommodate for the new length, skin is pulled upwards from the testicles. Because the skin covering the testicles is very wrinkled, it can produce a penis that is similair to a turkey’s neck (hence the name).