Tunica tugback

jetsetter439

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I seem to often get the 'tunica tugback' when stretching. Almost as if my tunica is fighting to keep it unstretched. Is this common? Is there any way to condition my tunica to stop tugging back and just let it be stretched?

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I seem to often get the 'tunica tugback' when stretching. Almost as if my tunica is fighting to keep it unstretched. Is this common? Is there any way to condition my tunica to stop tugging back and just let it be stretched?

This is normal, you will get used to it.

jetsetter439

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
^ so it doesnt have anything to do with technique or overdoing it etc ?

DryJelq

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
From what I've noticed the tunica tugs back a lot less when I haven't done length exercises in a while.

My theory is that the tugback is not from the tunica, but other limiting factors. When the tunica is the limiting factor, there is less tugback.

Take this with a grain of salt as I do not have experience with this. I have just recently stumbled on a theory that involves a third limiting factor which may or may not be true.

Anyway here is my advice... If you are getting excessive tugback, take a couple days off from all stretching and do light V-jelqs at 50% erection level followed by at least 30 min of edging. V-Jelqs are a great light exercise for length. And edging is great to improve your EQ. Both should still work towards your desired length gains.

maelsukr

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
tunica tugback

tunica tugback

Do you heat with a rice sock before you exercise ? That may help keep it stretchable . A real good 10 min. heat .

DryJelq

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you heat with a rice sock before you exercise ? That may help keep it stretchable . A real good 10 min. heat .
Oh yes, heating with the rice sock for 10-20 minutes is more important than any exercise you do.

A day of nothing but heat and edging often does more for my penis health than a workout could ever do. I recover from a workout 2 or 3 times faster than I would without heat. This is extremely important if you are serious about PE. I know I can't go more than a few days without some form of PE. Every day off is difficult to take. Espeically when I'm bored. Every day of heat is one less day off.

Last edited: