Tunica/Smooth Muscles

Undead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Alright so i just finished reading some info on this page https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

Here is my question, from my understanding of this is practically saying if you have a good erection, than exercises that help with lenght will help your overall results.

The smooth muscle being the limit
On the other end of the spectrum, you can have the smooth muscle "limit" larger than the tunica "limit." In this case:

• The smooth muscle is at or approaching the maximum the tunica can hold.
  • So the smooth muscle is bulging into the tunica (think of it as pumping up a 15" inner tube inside a 14" tire).
  • This in turn causes the penis to be extremely firm and hard when you have an erection, or a "rock-solid" erection.
So, in an essence, if your goal is increased hardness, you'll want your smooth muscle limit to be above your tunica limit. But if you're looking for more gains, and your smooth muscle limit is above your tunica limit, you'll need to focus your PE efforts on your tunica.

Im a little confused with this and i would like to understand to figure out what future routine should i be implanting since at this point i feel like i understand "My Penis" more...

SuperDude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You now need to measure your BPEL and BPFSL to determine what your limiting factor is and go from there.

Undead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You now need to measure your BPEL and BPFSL to determine what your limiting factor is and go from there.

There isint much a difference its around .2 what exactly does that mean?

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score

Undead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't really think the theory is correct as smooth muscle is a passive agent. One must understand the anatomy of the tunica, there are multiple layers with longitudinal and latitudinal bands. These bands are what can cause limitations in to girth or length.

https://www.pegym.com/articles/tgc-theory-men-respond-pe-more-experts

Gotcha! Im not so sure about this since i have been doing p.e for almost 3 months but mainly doing jelqs very little to non stretches! But i have gain more girth than length? so im confused!

HansTwilight

Reaction score
If there is one thing I have learned from this site it's that everyone's penis is unique so everyone's gains and routines are unique as well. Might be a pain, but eh, it makes things interesting!

Undead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If there is one thing I have learned from this site it's that everyone's penis is unique so everyone's gains and routines are unique as well. Might be a pain, but eh, it makes things interesting!

Yeah exactly my thoughts, seems like its best to just keep whatever is working for you when you find it. I was just afraid of hitting a rough plateau by gaining too much girth then have a hard time in gaining overall but guess i should be okay as long as making progress. Thanks for your input btw!

HansTwilight

Reaction score
Yeah exactly my thoughts, seems like its best to just keep whatever is working for you when you find it. I was just afraid of hitting a rough plateau by gaining too much girth then have a hard time in gaining overall but guess i should be okay as long as making progress. Thanks for your input btw!
This is the best mindset to have. Gains are gains, whether it's girth or length. I don't think one can hinder the other i just think if one is lacking it might be good to adjust the exercise like adding intensity or volume.

ino

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't really think the theory is correct as smooth muscle is a passive agent.

Perhaps BigAl is right there. Some years ago when I read a long thread here where people were discussing the TGC theory, it seems as if many discarded the theory. Too many veterans were experiencing an increasing gap between BPFSL and BPL and girth & EQ exercises didn't seem to fill the gap significantly.

When having focused on stretching and then get lower EQ, surely exercises that target girth and a higher EQ makes a longer penis. But this itself doesn't validate the theory.

When we are on the topic of a distance between BPFSL and BPL, I truly find it puzzling that some people actually cannot pull their flaccid penis to become longer than their erect.

HansTwilight

Reaction score
I truly find it puzzling that some people actually cannot pull their flaccid penis to become longer than their erect.
Mine's about the same. I may have recently gained some flaccid length but the first few months of training this time around I measured multiple times and found my stretched flaccid to be the same as EL.

ino

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have big gap between the two, where the flaccid stretched length is longer. Just over an inch! Too much... :ballchain: ...I guess.

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
I was just today reading about the TGC theory in hopes to know how to better set course for future PE activity. My BPFSL is about .5" longer than my BPEL. Looking forward to hearing more about this.

HansTwilight

Reaction score
People get too scientific with PE, just try some exercises and give it time, if it doesn't work try something else.

Ten Inch Hero

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just finished reading that entire thread. Very interesting theory. It's certainly at odds with the 'length first, girth second' mantra though.

At least, in my case. According to this theory, the smooth muscle is absolutely my limiting factor (based on my BPFSL and EQ). So in order to get length, I should focus primarily on girth exercises until there isn't so much of a 'gap' between my BPFSL and BPEL.

Okay, sounds good. Do I risk making length gains harder by working more towards girth in the event this theory is incorrect? Is the 'length first, girth second' a false assumption to begin with?

lol oh the world of PE. I think i'll just continue hanging but introduce some light girth work a few times a week to test this TGC thingy :)

SuperDude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Im one with a shorter BPFSL than BPEL and jelqing/squeezes didnt do much for me. As I switched to Tunica Tugs my BPFSL increased and so did my bpel.

Undead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Im one with a shorter BPFSL than BPEL and jelqing/squeezes didnt do much for me. As I switched to Tunica Tugs my BPFSL increased and so did my bpel.

Interesting.