Trumps Big change on Climate Change

NOWHARD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So is Trump the real Fake or Flake.

Trump 'does believe in climate change', says US ambassador to UN

US President Donald Trump "believes the climate is changing and he believes pollutants are part of the equation," says the US ambassador to the UN.
He knows "the US has to be responsible for it and that's what we're going to do," said Nikki Haley.
The president provoked widespread condemnation when he announced on Thursday the US would withdraw from the Paris climate change agreement.
The US becomes one of only three countries outside its framework.
When he made the announcement, Mr Trump said the deal would hurt the US economy. He made no mention of climate change science.

During his election campaign, Mr Trump had said that climate change was a hoax and, since his announcement on Thursday, has avoided questions on the subject, as has White House press secretary Sean Spicer.

The rest of this is on this link.

bbc dot com/news/world-us-canada-40147749

Happy reading.

NOWHARD

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
The climate has been changing for thousands of years. We once had an "ice age". The temperature on Mars has gone up too, but does that have anything to do with how man behaves on earth? Anybody with half a brain in their head would say no. Carbon dioxide is not a pollutant.

Back in 1980 when I was just a naive 22 year old I was sucked in by a NPR program that said the polar ice caps were melting and that in 20 years all the coastal cities of the world would be under water! Well it's 37 years later and 17 years past the dooms day prediction and I have not seen any reports of cities disappearing because of the polar ice caps melting.... So was that fact or fiction?

Over the years we've heard over and over that the world is in crisis, it is warming at an alarming rate and we are to blame. The rhetoric and finger-pointing escalated when Al Gore's movie, An Inconvenient Truth came out. I know in my small town, people in government were seriously considering doing something about all the warming, concerned that they were not "green" enough.
When Gore's movie was debunked thoroughly by the Brits and strange things began to happen like huge snow storms in New York and Delaware and Virginia, and the extremely cold winters here in Northern Michigan, the alarmists changed the wording to climate change instead of global warming. They rationalized that excess carbon dioxide in the atmosphere causes climate extremes as well as warming in the long term.
It is because of this logic that I wish to join Mark Levin's new group, Americans For CO2.
I am willing to suffer a few cold winters, a few warm winters, a few mild summers, a few very hot summers, a few rainy springs, a few dry springs, a few windy autumns and even a few hot or very cold autumns, just so that in the end, the world gets a little warmer.
Now, according to the alarmists, in order to stop climate change from happening, I am supposed to buy an electric car but use less energy. But, if I do that, I will, in the end, stop climate change from occurring, and who knows what may happen. I mean, if we stop climate change, we don't know how cold it may get, and to tell you the truth, I hate it when the digital thermometer in my car reads -14 F, like it did last week.
So, it seems to me, that we all should increase our output of CO2, go ahead and breathe out, talk to your plants, burn coal, drive your 4x4 that gets 4 miles to the gallon, do what you need to to increase and put out more CO2, or else we may suffer even colder winters.
Mark Levin says, "I'm forming a group called Americans for Carbon Dioxide, that's Americans for CO2, and I want you to join me, because, if you join me, if we can actually increase the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere, increase the amount of greenhouse gasses, that is, increase the amount of plant life, and hence, oxygen on earth, it'll warm up ever so slightly, it'll help agriculture, it'll reduce our use of fossil fuels, because the planet will become a little warmer. According to the left, right? So please join the Americans for Carbon Dioxide, Americans for CO2, so we don't have to keep suffering through the snowiest January in history."​
If we don't do something to warm the earth, who will?

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I guess one is not allowed to change's ones mind. Anyone remember when Obama's stance on gay rights was "evolving?"
The US had reduced it's carbon footprint more than any other country over the last 15 years. This was done without any agreement, accord or whatever. The free market did it as there is money to be made. We don't need a global set of rulers to tell us what to do when we're already doing. You guys are just mad that we're not fitting most of the bill on it.Too bad for you.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
C&P

That’s the last thing the elites want. Because, when we truly look at the Paris Climate Accord, it’s quite obviously a scam.
The accord lets most countries in the world increase their carbon emissions for at least a decade. China, India, Russia, and many other big polluters are allowed to massively expand their emissions.
Even Europe is allowed to emit more.
Meanwhile, Canada and the United States are asked to cut back.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
The Accord is actually a voluntary agreement so the US would not be compelled to contribute its $3bn suggested contribution to the "green fund." Based on national gap, this amount would place the US in 31st position.

The big loss is to its reputation and loss of jobs to other countries who will be manufacturing the alternate types of energy.

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
The Accord is actually a voluntary agreement so the US would not be compelled to contribute its $3bn suggested contribution to the "green fund." Based on national gap, this amount would place the US in 31st position.

The big loss is to its reputation and loss of jobs to other countries who will be manufacturing the alternate types of energy.

The greatest economic power in the world is the United States, and trust me if the "free market" wants to invest in alternative types of energy there is nothing to prevent them from doing so. We don't need to fleece the tax payer so that government can implement what nobody wants.... more solar panels in the desert, wind turbines and electric cars that no one can afford.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Saw an Obama official who said the money that we would have to pay into the green fund would be good for jobs. He said with that money the poorer nations could buy the technology that we are developing. What a great idea; take our money and use our own money to buy our products. Now why did I think of that!

NOWHARD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Saw an Obama official who said the money that we would have to pay into the green fund would be good for jobs. He said with that money the poorer nations could buy the technology that we are developing. What a great idea; take our money and use our own money to buy our products. Now why did I think of that!

Rethink it, its a money go round, what's paid out comes back and when they want more then this there paying for it,
men have jobs earn good money they buy so its doing everybody good end the day its cost the US nothing just the good will to start the ball rolling.

End of the day your share values goes up and you get a bigger take, so yes why did you not think of that?

NOWHARD