TP roll test question.

jay1993

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am trying to get away from constant tape measuring, so I will just use the TP roll test as a way to gauge girth. My question is, how much over the interior circumference of the roll do you have to be to still fit? For example, if the interior circumference is 5.25, I would assume that a penis with a 5.4 girth could still possibly fit, since the CS will compress some, and there will be some give throughout the penis. Also, most penises are not cylindrical, which complicates things. What got me thinking about this is that, oftentimes, my semi erect penis that has a similar girth does not fit in the roll, while my erect penis may slide in tightly. My semi erect measures about 5.25, and simply stops when it meets resistance from the TP roll because it is softer, while the erect penis still goes in. Other times, which I suspect is EQ related, my erect penis will not fit into the tube. Pretty much, my question is: at what point will an erect penis not fit into the 5.25 tube?

jay1993

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Also, my semi erect penis is more cyndrilical than my erect penis, which I believe may play a roll in the whole "not fitting" aspect.

Steve23

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
When it become bigger than 5.25".... just stick to a measuring tape.

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
6" girth at the corona will not fit into a t.p. roll-perhaps 5.75" as well.

jay1993

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

ThirdArm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It depends on how hard you push into the roll and which parts of your penis are the thickest.

I suspect that your best EQ results in a fuller and less flexible glans, and that's why you can't fit it in. But really, the TP roll test is interesting but imprecise.

Are you doing this because measuring is becoming a chore or an obsession? If so, just curtail your measurements by either choosing a select date(s) to measure, or simply refusing to measure if you start doing it too much.

Padawan787

Moderator Reserve, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
On a side-note, the TP test really is bullshit, the girth depends on the brand and the country.

I'm only 4.7" MSEG and I can only get the roll half way down. My brand of TP is obviously quite small, but as I said, sizes differ between brands and countries.

Use a tape measure, it's more accurate and consistant.

Reactions: ColtAR-15

ColtAR-15

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
On a side-note, the TP test really is bullshit, the girth depends on the brand and the country.

I'm only 4.7" MSEG and I can only get the roll half way down. My brand of TP is obviously quite small, but as I said, sizes differ between brands and countries.

Use a tape measure, it's more accurate and consistant.

Exactly. I was just about to point this out. I just can't understand the belief by some that all TP rolls are one universial size.

billywilliams

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I tried the toilet paper roll test before pe. I could only get the head in no further. I then tried the paper towel roll test and in fit but touching the sides. I am not sure if the inner rolls come in different sizes.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Cut the roll lengthwise, cut a 1/2 inch strip, and measure the length of the strip with a hard ruler pressed hard against the strip's inside surface laid out on a hard surface. You now know the ID of the TP roll. I am just over 5" MSEG and I can not fit in a Scott TP roll beyond my glans even when I squeeze the role to make it more oblong in shape to better match my cock's shape.