• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Too much Kegels?

527Just84

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do about 200 "quick kegels" during my PE routine, but I wanted to add some throughout the day maybe. Just wanted to know what's the "ideal" amount of kegels in a day? Is there too much or too little you could do?

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
This would depend on your goals .

I would suggest a sudden increase in volume can cause problems . Also be certain to balance kegel with rk and/or stretches

527Just84

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This would depend on your goals .

I would suggest a sudden increase in volume can cause problems . Also be certain to balance kegel with rk and/or stretches

Goals are really length and girth, as well as keeping good EQ.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Well good eq will help size and kegels can help eq but you would not need a massive amount of training for this purpose.

So long as you move up your training gradually it is not easy to overdo . Again i will caution to include some stretch type exercise so hindi squat or rk .

Have you any sign of pelvic floor tension like premature ejaculation , eq issue , toilet issue ?

527Just84

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
well good eq will help size and kegels can help eq but you would not need a massive amount of training for this purpose.

So long as you move up your training gradually it is not easy to overdo . Again i will caution to include some stretch type exercise so hindi squat or rk .

Have you any sign of pelvic floor tension like premature ejaculation , eq issue , toilet issue ?

no.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
If you have no sign of tightness i would suggest you gradually work up to doing 30% rk in addition to kegels .

The number of kegels is enough in number I would suggest over time you start to increase the length of hold of some of them .

527Just84

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you have no sign of tightness i would suggest you gradually work up to doing 30% rk in addition to kegels .

The number of kegels is enough in number I would suggest over time you start to increase the length of hold of some of them .

Awesome thanks! I'm going to have to read back u on reverse kegels. it confused me the first time reading.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
You are not alone many find rk difficult.