• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

To anyone having difficulty locating PC muscle

incredible357

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey there guys,
Just starting out on the beginner routine and thought I'd share my experience so far. I've known about PE for over a year now, did the occasional jelq/stretch w/e out of boredom, with no results. So I decided to get serious about this and have been following the newbie routine for about 2 weeks now.

At first I was having trouble doing kegels, and would kinda just mimic the action of stopping the flow of urine. I would squeeze as hard as I could, until I could squeeze no longer, but it just didnt feel right. I've read about people feeling a burn or shivers after kegels so I knew I must be doing something wrong. So the other day I was just doing some half ass kegels in class, and guess what, I started to feel the burn. Basically I was trying to squeeze too hard and for whatever reason this was not effective in activating the muscle. I've been doing these light holds for the past 4 days, and WOW what a difference so far. I can literally feel the muscle gripping the internal portion of my penis like a clenched fist, and have experienced much fuller erections, along with increased "load velocity". I hope this can be of value to someone, and I wish everyone the best with their goals.

Regards,

Keido

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hm, I'm actually having more trouble holding this lighter kegel than I do a harder kegel. Thanks, I think I'll start trying these out now.

incredible357

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I generally do holds of about 30secs - 1min, basically until I feel a good burn. Mind you, I have just started doing kegels so I would consider my PC muscle to be fairly weak. I plan on using this techinique as a tool in mentally isolating the PC muscle. I imagine that once you can isolate the muscle in your mind, stronger, more intense holds would provide the most benefit.

I also find I can do light holds and still pay attention in class. Whereas intense reps require most of my mental concentration.