To all the 6inch girth guys

Rebelrebel

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was jelling the other day and found it difficult for me to sometimes get a good enough grip around my penis to jell correctly.
So I was wondering, how do the people with 6inch girl and above jelq correctly when they can’t wrap their fingers around their penis?

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
You must have very small hands I would not think this is a common problem.

Portcitynt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So your flacid girth is over 6 inches? Or are you jelqing fully erect? It shouldn't be any issue squeezing even a small hand around a semi erect pecker at 6 inches.
That being said, I've always used a jar grabber to jelq.

Rebelrebel

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Sorta small hands, still about average I presume but I just noticed a weaker grip would be the product of a larger penis. And I wanted to know if there were any methods the bigger guys used to maintain a consistent quality of jelqs as they grew.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Most male hands should be both big and strong enough . A sedentary guy should perhaps strengthen hands.

BvckWood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I usually don't try to squeeze the whole shaft when jelqing. When I do my Jelqs, I use a "C" like grip and only focus on the top, bottom, and side that I come in contact with. I then do vjelqs with a "v" grip, obviously, and I focus on hitting both sides. That way I'm hitting all angles.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
I'm thinking that you may be jelqing at too high of an erection level. I can't grip completely around with my thumb and index finger fully erect but I have no problem doing so jelqing at the correct level for jelqing.

sumhanglo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Kinda what I thought too (just being honest, not mean).

I'm roughly 6in EL x 6.25in EG and I have no issue at all with grabbing myself (however, I'm 6'2" as well, so I dunno, maybe that's part of it).

Rebelrebel

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm thinking that you may be jelqing at too high of an erection level. I can't grip completely around with my thumb and index finger fully erect but I have no problem doing so jelqing at the correct level for jelqing.

Think this might be the case, been trying to focus on girth.
My pis are good but yeah maybe I need to help a little less erect to maximize stretch