Time isn't accurate

zawarudooo

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hello, I'll explain:
Person A reach the PONR after 15 minutes
Person B reach the PONR after 7 minutes
If I ask you who's better you'll say person A.
- but what if person A only make 5-10 trokes per minute, and person B 60-70strokes per minute, then clearly person B is way better
- So my point is someone can even edge to 1 hour with small amounts of stroking
I think is way more beneficial to aim for a high amount of strokes in 15-20min edge
My questions are:
1- is my point valid?
2- what is the estimated ideal stroking number/ x time?
3- is there a way to count your stroking? in your edging masturbation session or even sex without mentally counting, because it's boring to count and your girl won't be satisfied if you are focussing on counting
Thank you i hope i made myself clear and that I can get your opinions

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
That question simply cannot be answered as everyone is different. If you want a guess then guess.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
There are always variables involved. Another example: One may also be great at controlling themselves during training but not so much during live sexual contact.

madyogi

Moderator, Member of the Month April 2020, PEGym
Reaction score
I don't think either is really the answer as to "who's better". Who's better is the person who is more aware of where he is in the heat of the moment, and who can modulate stroke depth, stroke frequency, breathing, etc, such that he can continue to make love when the love making is good, and not have to stop things altogether to collect himself or at worst pull out and cum before his lover.

Time and/or strokes to PONR are irrelevant metrics in my mind. Skill in managing the approach to PONR without having to completely stop is way more useful in practice. Of course, this equation also depends on how much stimulation his partner needs/wants.

Last edited: