Time for Arrow to increase his Arrow.

ArrowERA

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Observers! Welcome to my Progress reports.

This is pretty much going to be a journal of my progress, and what i will be doing.

My stats are:
BPEL: 5
BPSFL: 4.9
EG: 5
EL: 4.7
FL 3.5
FG: 4

My Short term goal is to work my way up to a FL of 4.1, EL: 5.5, FG 4.2 and EG: 5.2 (After measuring, i felt so small !)

So my routine will be mainly taken from (https://www.pegym.com/forums/success-forum/3777-my-success-story-frustrated-beginner-read.html)

1) Warm up- Using a warm cloth for 8 minutes. Each minute will be reheated with water. I am also thinking of just dipping my penis in a cup of warm water.
2) Stretch- 30 seconds (left, right, up, straight, down, circles) x 3 reps
3) Jelq- 100 times
4) Rest with warm Cloth
5) Jelq- 100 times +20 kegels held between 5-10 seconds
6) Warm down with a shower (I will be using Vaseline so shower is a must after)

This will be done 2 days consecutive with one rest day

Ellford

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
That sounds good for the first two weeks...

What are you planning in weeks 3+ ?

Also, I'd skip dipping your tool in a cup of warm water - use a heating pad ($20 at Walmart and they're GREAT for a sore back) or go to a craft fair and buy a bean bag heat pad you stick in the microwave (or make one yourself for sub-$5). I use both and find the bean bag one seems to generate a moist, deep heat...

ArrowERA

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That sounds good for the first two weeks...

What are you planning in weeks 3+ ?

Also, I'd skip dipping your tool in a cup of warm water - use a heating pad ($20 at Walmart and they're GREAT for a sore back) or go to a craft fair and buy a bean bag heat pad you stick in the microwave (or make one yourself for sub-$5). I use both and find the bean bag one seems to generate a moist, deep heat...

If i start getting use to my routine within 2 weeks im thinking of doing the JP90 session for 3 months.

The only problem with a heating pad is I live with my family who are very interested in their children's lives (im one of them). So heating up a heating pad would cause confusion and worry that my back or i am injured of some kind. As person who cant lie, its a problem! I am moving out in July so by then ill have my own place to microwave anything i want.

ArrowERA

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
First day done!

I did not rest in between my jelqing, but i did have a breather. It got sore near the end but my penis recovered quickly under the shower during my cool down. I realized that i don't need a break every 2 days, so instead, i will be taking a rest day every 6 days.

I also will be doing stretches when i watch Netflix late at night

ArrowERA

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Second day complete.

I feel like I jelq less than I warm up and stretch. Should I be doing more than 200??

ArrowERA

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys (and gals)

So i havent been on here for 3 days now, But fear not, i am still at it

Saturday i took a rest day....it was lame.
Sunday i was going to do my routine but i really didn't feel like I wasn't giving my self my 100%.

So gents, and ladies, i started the JP90 routine on sunday!!
It was a very interesting experience, i mean, v jelq WHOAAA there. It was hard and awkward to do but i felt my sides working, it was an interesting feel.

Today I did again the JP90. I actually do my whole workout in the shower. I live in the basement and so my room is fairly cold. The shower really relaxes my ligs and muscles. Its roughly a 40 min routine for me.

Anyways,
Thats all for now.

Also: my rendition of the JP90 is almost the same, but instead of counting both hands as one rep, i count it as 2. This means that I am doing 75 jelqs and 45 vjelqs. It's less, but I need to move into the workout.

ArrowERA

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 6!

Gotten more veiny these past days !

JP90 is a really great routine !

Everytime I do the helicopter shake, i think of the Andy Samberg and Justin Timberlake's dick in a box.

ArrowERA

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 7: Rest day! Penis needed healing time

ArrowERA

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 8:
Getting the hang of the routine. It takes me 30 min to do warmup, stretches, 150 jelq, 90 v jelq.

Again each hand is one.

I've been playing new sex rpg games so I've been practicing my edging and eq.

ArrowERA

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 9: Did jelqing, not bad. A little sore on the sides

Day 10: Rest day

ArrowERA

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 12:
150 jelq