• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Time for Arrow to increase his Arrow.

ArrowERA

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Observers! Welcome to my Progress reports.

This is pretty much going to be a journal of my progress, and what i will be doing.

My stats are:
BPEL: 5
BPSFL: 4.9
EG: 5
EL: 4.7
FL 3.5
FG: 4

My Short term goal is to work my way up to a FL of 4.1, EL: 5.5, FG 4.2 and EG: 5.2 (After measuring, i felt so small !)

So my routine will be mainly taken from (https://www.pegym.com/forums/success-forum/3777-my-success-story-frustrated-beginner-read.html)

1) Warm up- Using a warm cloth for 8 minutes. Each minute will be reheated with water. I am also thinking of just dipping my penis in a cup of warm water.
2) Stretch- 30 seconds (left, right, up, straight, down, circles) x 3 reps
3) Jelq- 100 times
4) Rest with warm Cloth
5) Jelq- 100 times +20 kegels held between 5-10 seconds
6) Warm down with a shower (I will be using Vaseline so shower is a must after)

This will be done 2 days consecutive with one rest day

Ellford

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
That sounds good for the first two weeks...

What are you planning in weeks 3+ ?

Also, I'd skip dipping your tool in a cup of warm water - use a heating pad ($20 at Walmart and they're GREAT for a sore back) or go to a craft fair and buy a bean bag heat pad you stick in the microwave (or make one yourself for sub-$5). I use both and find the bean bag one seems to generate a moist, deep heat...

ArrowERA

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That sounds good for the first two weeks...

What are you planning in weeks 3+ ?

Also, I'd skip dipping your tool in a cup of warm water - use a heating pad ($20 at Walmart and they're GREAT for a sore back) or go to a craft fair and buy a bean bag heat pad you stick in the microwave (or make one yourself for sub-$5). I use both and find the bean bag one seems to generate a moist, deep heat...

If i start getting use to my routine within 2 weeks im thinking of doing the JP90 session for 3 months.

The only problem with a heating pad is I live with my family who are very interested in their children's lives (im one of them). So heating up a heating pad would cause confusion and worry that my back or i am injured of some kind. As person who cant lie, its a problem! I am moving out in July so by then ill have my own place to microwave anything i want.

ArrowERA

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
First day done!

I did not rest in between my jelqing, but i did have a breather. It got sore near the end but my penis recovered quickly under the shower during my cool down. I realized that i don't need a break every 2 days, so instead, i will be taking a rest day every 6 days.

I also will be doing stretches when i watch Netflix late at night

ArrowERA

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Second day complete.

I feel like I jelq less than I warm up and stretch. Should I be doing more than 200??

ArrowERA

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys (and gals)

So i havent been on here for 3 days now, But fear not, i am still at it

Saturday i took a rest day....it was lame.
Sunday i was going to do my routine but i really didn't feel like I wasn't giving my self my 100%.

So gents, and ladies, i started the JP90 routine on sunday!!
It was a very interesting experience, i mean, v jelq WHOAAA there. It was hard and awkward to do but i felt my sides working, it was an interesting feel.

Today I did again the JP90. I actually do my whole workout in the shower. I live in the basement and so my room is fairly cold. The shower really relaxes my ligs and muscles. Its roughly a 40 min routine for me.

Anyways,
Thats all for now.

Also: my rendition of the JP90 is almost the same, but instead of counting both hands as one rep, i count it as 2. This means that I am doing 75 jelqs and 45 vjelqs. It's less, but I need to move into the workout.

ArrowERA

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 6!

Gotten more veiny these past days !

JP90 is a really great routine !

Everytime I do the helicopter shake, i think of the Andy Samberg and Justin Timberlake's dick in a box.

ArrowERA

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 7: Rest day! Penis needed healing time

ArrowERA

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 8:
Getting the hang of the routine. It takes me 30 min to do warmup, stretches, 150 jelq, 90 v jelq.

Again each hand is one.

I've been playing new sex rpg games so I've been practicing my edging and eq.

ArrowERA

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 9: Did jelqing, not bad. A little sore on the sides

Day 10: Rest day

ArrowERA

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 12:
150 jelq