• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Time for a change!

Achilles485

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Hey everyone, I'm not new to PEGYM but I am a new member and living in Spain. I've been doing PE casually over the past few years, mainly for health; but now I want to keep with the program and get some real gains. I purchased a Bathmate and PF a little while back but never had a system. I started with the JP90 a couple months ago to prep up and was using the Bathmate and phallosan Forte every second day.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]So, my current system is morning 200 jelqs, 15 mins with BM, PF 6 hrs during the day. Then if I'm feeling up to it, another few hours in bed with the PF.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]i haven't seen any erect gains yet, which I expected. But am definitely seeing a more relaxed and bigger flaccid hang; which is really important to me.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I am a grower...[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Also, it is important to note, I did a lot of reading on general health and how important circulation is to penis health. Which works out great as I made the decision to increase my quality of life and work. So, some of the main changes I have made:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]- added essential supplements to my diet for circulation as well as multivitamins with probiotics[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]- did a metabolic reset/detox and dropped 12kg (26lbs) (30 days)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]- colon cleanse therapy (21 days)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]- quit smoking (3 weeks and going) (FYI - smoking constricts/damages blood vessels)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]-started crossfit at my local box (3 weeks and going)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]-eating 90% organic and nothing packaged or processed.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]- wake up an hour earlier[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]in the last month, I've had a complete change in how I live my life. My energy has been amazing, my sex life with my gf has gotten so much better (she also started to go to crossfit), and I am sleeping way better. [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I know not all of this has to do with PE, but I think it's all connected. If anyone is just starting and is looking for a motivational buddy, let me know. Also, any help or seggestions would be appreciated. For a list of the ingredients for the supplements or the therapies that I did, let me know![/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Ahh yeah, and if there is anyone with experience reading this..are my goals realistic? I am patient, but what time frame should I expect if I keep to my schedule 6 times a week?[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Thanks!![/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]April 17, 2018 current[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]17.78cm / 7" bpel[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]15.24cm / 6" bpeg[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]12.2cm / 4.8" bpfl[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]13.5cm / 5.3" bpfg[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Goal[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]21.59cm / 8.5" bpel[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]17.78cm / 7" bpeg[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]15.24cm / 6" bpfl[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]16.51cm / 6.5" bpfg[/FONT][/FONT]

newbeginning

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Have you felt any benefits doing PE for the previous few years? Maybe harder erections etc? You've also had no gains, which is quite surprising as some report gains in the first 5 months. Keep up the great work.

Achilles485

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Honestly I was very infrequent and I never measured properly. I was doing it more for flaccid size. It was only jelqing. Now I have the time and money to dedicate more time to myself :)