• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Thoughts on my new routine?

Jon115

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I started off with the quick extender pro gained 1/4” in length after a few months but stopped due to inconvenience, privacy, and pain. Bought the PF have been using it for 6 months but haven’t seen any gains. My routine was 6 days on 1 off at 10 hours a day on high green (as much tension as I could get). At the beginning of 2021 I bought a BM. My new routine is 5 days on 2 off. Mon-Friday I use the PF on lower red tension, 8hrs a day. I was able to increase the tension by overlapping the belt and fastening it with safety pins. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I use the bath mate. I’m entering it with a 70-80 percent erection pumping it to max 2 sets of 5 minutes. Then take it off and do 200 ok jelqs. I’m eventually going to increase BM wear time to 15 minutes, do BM pulls, and increase amount of jelqs overtime.

Cpt. Jean-Luc Dickhard

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well it should be enough volume with the PF - I have recently stopped using the PF I had found it was working fine for me for a few hundred hours (though without noticeable gains - probably not enough hours in it) but then it started causing a lot of issues, either soreness/reddening when I used the protective cap - which I think would be warning signs of potential blister formation, or edema if I used it without the protective cap. But it could be linked to trying to use bathmate or cockrings on the same days.
So only based on my experience I am not 100% about using PF and other PE devices if you're not very experienced (which I'm not - don't know if you are)
The days you use bathmate do you use it before or after the PF?
Everyone is different but I found more problems when I used PF first and then bathmate, like one time it caused a blood leak and bruise to form. I didn't notice the same when I did bathmate and then PF - though as I say the other issues caused me to retire the PF for now.
Im also not sure if 3 days in 7 with the bathmate would be enough, I'm trying to use it pretty much every day at the moment - but it's basically all I'm using.
So in summary yes I think there's enough volume that if you can stick to it you should see gains, but I wonder if using bathmate 3 days in 7 is risking injury without providing the benefit of more regular usage? Everyone is different but that would be my concern

Jon115

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hello and thank you for your input. I use the PF first then the BM. I also experience soreness/redness/edema from the PF but I wait 1 to 2 hours after using PF to use the BM. So far there hasn’t been any issues. Right now I’m using Good Looking Losers BM beginner routine currently on week 3. I will eventually use the BM 5 out of 7 week days. I hear it takes about 1000 hours in an extender to gain an inch. I don’t track hours with the PF but i know that I’ve spent a few hundred hours in it as well. Do you jelq after the BM or do BM pulls?