Thoughts on consistent EQ levels?

psychopiy

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I have always been able to get up quite easily but upon reading EQ levels 1-10 I am certain that I don't reach 10's. This isn't an extreme issue as my wife is still plenty happy because I get up basically on call :D. My question is in regard to growth. If I don't reach these high EQ's, does this mean that my exercise won't be as productive? What are recommendations to increase hardness?

NP97

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
Hitting a ten is a tough one. Those times when I do I look down and think, "I have a giant penis!" Hehehe.
You can get to the higher EQ's through PE. It should happen before any growth does, so keep that in mind.
Sometimes your EQ will go up and down depending on if you're doing too much or to little... and sometimes your body just isn't prepared for the 'new' amount of blood needed for that 10/10 EQ.
Just go with the flow. If you notice a consistently lower EQ, ask about it. If it doesn't start getting better after three months or so, ask about it.

My recommendation is to just keep up what you're doing so long as you are getting conditioned (or are). Enjoy the ride, and so shall she.

drewrox2009`

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
is there any excersises that target eq directly?

pterodactyl

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Girth exercises that target your smooth muscle should help with your EQ. That being said most girth exercises are advanced and can lead to injury when not properly performed or when you do them without proper conditioning.