This topic again, ejaculate volume.

Paracletus

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been experimenting with some supplements, trying them a month at a time, to see if I can further enhance my EQ and ejaculate volume. Ejaculate volume is, sadly, largely up to genetics. Some of you guys got the Semen Factory gene, I guess.

HOWEVER. From the little amount of "research" I gathered, you can at least kind of improve the volume of your ejaculate.

The common sense rule of thumb above all and ANY of this, of course is drinking lots of water.

So..

Most people recommend Lecithin. Lecithin made me pre-cum alot but volume was about the same, maybe a little difference.

My EQ has always been consistent since I got my health in order when also noticeably even better when I started supplementing turmeric and black pepper in warm water (honey usually makes it a little better). I've read here in various threads that many agree on Turmeric being a erection friendly or boosting super-food. Improved my EQ, but no change to ejaculate volume.

For the past month I started taking Celery Seed Extract in capsule form. I've noticed a slight improvement on top of my already solid EQ. Feels like I'm at 110% erect at full arousal (same effect as when I was supplementing Turmeric and pepper). The main benefit, I've noticed is the again small but noticeable increase in ejaculate volume (my daily multivitamin has 15mg of Zinc, and my ZMA supplement gives me 25mg on top of that as well; however that should and would boost it as well. I worry about if that's too much Zinc though.).

So far celery seed extract has given me the most noticeable results; the total amount of Zinc must be helping as well.

The big difference the Lecithin boost v.s the Celery Seed Extract + total Zinc boost is that with the Lecithin boost the volume is a little larger but visibly watery. The Celery Seed Extract + Zinc is a lot different because well there's just more visible volume (more spurts, it's like my testicles worked a little overtime), thus further enhancing the orgasm itself, just by adding that little 10%. There's nothing more fun or valued than results you can see, but I want to know what you guys have experimented with. What has worked with you?

Yet to try:
-Brazil Nuts, heard a lot about these but still doing my reading.

Last edited:

TheZZMan

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2018, PEGym H
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
A good all day tease from your woman which includes multiple hard/soft episodes does wonders for me. The edging by her, not ejaculating, the playing, not ejaculating and when you can't take it anymore, the explosion is something way larger than just a normal session. I've even got my wife into letting me edge her, she struggles because she wants to go, but admits, when it happens they are intense.

AlpineNewt

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2014
Well Done !
Reaction score
Earlier this year I tried out the zero carb/carnivore diet and one of the things I noticed was a crazy increase in the amount I ejaculated, as well as an increase in libido, morning wood and EQ. I keep meaning to go back on it but pizza is so tempting.

Maccs

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I did some extensive research few years ago, you might want to read up in my old thread My new best friend

I hope you find it helpfull and i hop you find the way that works for you :)
Im still doing supplements not as strikt as back then.

Maccs

Paracletus

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm so blind, I didn't see that there's an older topic of the same subject just few threads down. Forgive me Mods.

Still trying out Brazil Nuts, will come back in 3 weeks

Last edited:

neymenre

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Finding the right match for setting fires ?

Last edited by a moderator: