The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)

rbi99

Retired Mod, Member of the Month Nov 2017
Reaction score
I wanted to expand on my earlier post about two finger jelqing, as I have added a few twists to the old standby. Basically I have taken the jelq, and added a mini uli and horse squeeze to it, that's why I am calling it The UJ.

1)use plenty of a good lubricant and keep your shaft and fingers moist;
2)grip your base as deep down toward your pelvic bone as possible as well as getting as far underneath and into the base of your sack as you can with the standard ok grip (to facilitate this hold your unit straight out as you get your grip);
3)after getting the usual grip with your thumb and pointing finger (palm facing down), add your middle finger and also wrap it around your shaft (make sure both finger tips are digging into your CS, not lying across it);
4)make sure to use pressure from both fingers, don't get lazy and have one just along for the ride;
5)jelq to your glans (I prefer to jelq in a downwards direction), removing your middle finger as it approaches it, but hold your original ok grip (thumb and pointing finger) at the base of your glans when it gets there;
6)tighten your grip around the base of your glans (when you get your next grip in place you want to trap the blood within your shaft, between the two grips);
7)repeat steps #1 & 2 with your other hand (leaving your original hand still locked around the base of your glans);
8)as you begin your second jelq, remove your original grip from around your glans;
9)keep repeating all of the above.

The two finger jelq is sort of a jelq and mini uli, while moving onto step 6 is similar to a mini horse squeeze. When you complete step 6 your unit will expand incredibly, substantially more then if simply performing a normal jelq. The two finger jelq feels more natural to me then even the original jelq, and it feels great while sliding up my shaft. When erect I am able to exceed 100%, thus expanding my bad boy greatly. When more flaccid, by incorporating the second finger, I feel as if I am moving a mass of material up my shaft, and I am getting a better pull on my unit which should facilitate some length gains. By using two fingers, I better assure myself of getting all of that blood up into my glans. My main objective with this exercise is targeting my CS (I target my CC's when performing UV's). While a regular jelq does a decent all round job on both your CC's and CS, I use the UJ strictly for my CS as I stated before. A normal CS is soft to the touch, even when erect, and oftentimes is not overly visible. However, by doing these you will not only enlarge your CS, but firm it up as well, helping to make it even more pronounced than it otherwise would be.

By using less force and cutting back on your normal amount of reps, even a beginner can do these. The more conditioned your unit is the more force and reps you can perform, and perhaps also the frequency. For those looking to up the intensity of their jelqing routine following the completion of JP90's program, this is a nice next step. Also, looking at the various photos our members have posted, it seems clear to me that our membership is not paying as much attention to their CS as they should. Even photos with guys wearing cock rings fail to show much CS development. Perhaps we are looking at our CS's like a lot of lifters look at their legs. Everyone wants to bench and do flys, but not as many are into squats. If you want your CS to stand out prominently, the UJ will do just that.

Sets or no sets: My opinion regarding sets is that they are not only not needed in PE, they are also a little counter productive. When lifting you need to take a break between sets to allow the lactic acid build up to lessen, along with several other reasons. When doing PE you are not building up lactic acid in your smooth muscle cells, so they don't need a chance to recuperate. When you switch between exercises (i.e. V's and regular jelqs or UV's and UJ's), the targeted cells are being given a chance to rest and recover. UV's very directly hit your CC's, while UJ's very directly hit your CS. Don't switch between exercises until you finish one completely. Maximizing the fatigue factor of each targeted cell will increase their growth over time more quickly. As smooth muscle cells grow in size, it becomes more difficult for them to feed and relieve excess waste efficiently. Their only solution to this problem is to go through cell division (mitosis), so that it can again gain the stability it needs to exist. The more quickly they grow, the sooner they divide, and the sooner they do that, the sooner you will see your girth gains. In addition, when doing sets you also allow the cells to cool down a little, and that means that some of the jelqs you perform on your next set are being wasted because you are using them to get the cells back into the state you already had them in. Once you have them in a state of fatigue I strongly believe you need to keep pounding them to maximize that condition.

Last edited:

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Excellent thread by the way. I have been doing this for years you know. I think this is a great post newbie exercise.

mr cool

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
im gonna start after school

Dickenstein

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I tried it today and I haven't felt this sore after PE in awhile. I am definitely going to add these to my routine. The overhand grip gives me a much better grip lower on the shaft and allows for a lot more blood being trapped. It will be easy to over train with these and risk injury so I will work up the intensity slowly. Thanks for posting the instructions.

rbi99

Reaction score
Definately do them at all erection levels. Some people think that there is some length gain when jelqing at lower or near flaccid levels, but I don't know if that is a certainty. When more flaccid you are stretching your shaft more then when erect. When I am more flaccid and do these UJ's I am moving a mass of blood up my shaft, and I can actually feel that mass. I don't feel that when jelqing at higher erection levels. However, my glans is nearly rock hard regardless of how erect I am, so in all cases I am moving large amounts of blood into it. If I touch my glans when fully erect but am not jelqing, my glans is soft, some people here apparently have hard glans when erect. Since mine is soft, the only reason it is hard when jelqing is because of the blood I have forced into it. When 70% or more erect, the UJ's will affect vein prominence. Just like a true horse squeeze, these mini squeezes will bulge your unit and blood veins. Some people don't like a lot of vein, but I personally do. I suggest that you first get your normal grip, then apply your middle finger (don't wrap both fingers around at the same time). When that second finger gets into place, you will immediately feel the difference (not quite as much if more flaccid).

I am sure others have been doing this exercise (Kingpole for one), just didn't post anything. But when I started doing them I fell in love with them immediately, and wanted to share my thoughts with others. Kingpole mentioned using more than two fingers, but the reality for the other 99.9% of us is that our shafts aren't long enough for that to be effective. I think these UJ's, when done by someone who is conditioned, absolutely blow normal jelqs out of the water for effectiveness. Just before you repeat step 2, throw in a kegel to take it up even one more notch.

cubah

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Cubah, be careful. If you really have just started PE, UJ's are very intense and you could hurt yourself. Maybe try one set of them, but definitely be safer than sorry.

Thanks for the warning Rbi99. I will do one set slowly. I will do them as the last exercise in my routine (just before the warm down). so that my penis has had the benefit of other exercises to prepare.

hardcore

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
good thread rbi think its somthing ill be trying later on in pe sounds like it really forces the blood up the shaft;)

John White

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Get it bigger

Get it bigger

Hi John White

You can increase the size of your penis. I increased the size of my penis by three inches and did not have any painful results.

Last edited by a moderator:

runner-bass-yoga-dick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
can beginners start this exercise? some diagrams might help I'm havin trouble visualising all the steps

rbi99

Reaction score
Runner, if you are a beginner I would suggest that if you do try these, go very easy at first. Nothing to visualize really. If you know how to do a regular jelq, start there. Your ok grip consists of your pointing finger and thumb wrapped around the base of your shaft in an overhand grip. After doing that, take your middle finger and wrap it around your shaft right next to your pointing finger. If two mints are better one, so are two fingers! Make sure that your finger tips are resting on your cs. Now jelq. As your middle finger reaches the base of your glans lift it off (don't want to jelq the glans), and finish the jelq in the normal fashion. What makes this UJ ultimate, is that once your original pointing finger and thumb reach the base of your glans you squeeze it tight and leave it there. Now take your other hand and get the same grip as the first one. When you wrap the second (middle) finger around your shaft the whole thing will expand greatly. Release your grip up by your glans and do another jelq. Just before gripping around your base you can do a kegel now and then to really add a lot of blood. This can be done at all erection levels.

lelouch

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just a question, which middle finger do you use to grip it after the first 'ok grip'?

Because the OK grip uses the index and thumb..and middle finger can't get in front of the ok grip, unless you are doing the ok grip upside down so it allows the middle finger to be in front?

rbi99

Reaction score
Overhand ok grip puts your pointing finger and thumb up against your pelvic bone, just drop your middle finger around the shaft and you are good to go. Unless you were doing an underhand ok grip I don't understand the confusion. Overhand grip allows you to move further down your shaft before beginning.

rbi99

Reaction score
In order for others to know whether this is a good, great, or only so so exercise, people who try it need to post their opinion. I know it is very intense, but if others pitch in, this could become a staple exercise.

rbi99

Reaction score
I wanted to update and clarify some of my original post.

1)use plenty of a good lubricant and keep your shaft and fingers moist throughout the workout;
2)grip your base as deep down toward your pelvic bone as possible with the standard overhand ok grip;
3)after first getting the usual grip, take your middle finger and also wrap it around your shaft (make sure both fingers are resting squarely on your corpus spongiosum - cs);
4)hold for a second or two;
5)take five seconds to jelq to your glans (I prefer to jelq downwards), removing your middle finger as it approaches it, but hold your original ok grip at the base of your glans when it gets there;
6)tighten your grip around the base of your glans;
7)repeat steps 2 thru 4 with your other hand (leaving your original hand still locked around the base of your glans);
8)as you begin your second jelq, remove your original grip from around your glans;
9)keep repeating all of the above;
10)for an added kick, throw in some strong kegels just before step 2.

My present girth routine consists of a first set of 50 v's (since these don't tax my unit as much, I start off with these to get my unit ready for war!), followed by 50 UJ's, a second set of 75 v's and another 50 UJ's, and a last set of 110 or more v's, and 60 or more UJ's. As I jelq I am consciously trying to stretch my unit as I go. This helps me to up my intensity, and hopefully get me a little more length in the end. I alternate exercises in order to give my fingers some rest, but I don't stop to rest between sets. Reapplication of lubrication and water is very important.

How effective the UJ's are will become quite evident when you start your second set of v's. As you grip your shaft at the base with the web formed from between your middle and pointing finger, you will feel how much thicker your shaft is from the first set of v's to the second. I never got that much of a difference when doing normal jelqs.

Just like all other exercises, form is everything here. Though more intense, I still concentrate on doing each v and UJ absolutely perfectly. Even going slow and intense, the whole workout takes less than 30 minutes, and at most I only do them every other day. While I do these at all erection levels, I think the best erection level for me is around 60% or so. At 50 - 65%, when I kegel just before starting another stroke, my whole unit expands magnificently, and the material I am jelqing towards my glans feels quite massive. The end result is that my glans is absolutely rock hard to the touch as I approach it. One last comment, make sure your fingers are riding up your cs as you do these. Since I am more girthier(?) than a lot of people, I don't know where your finger tips end up on your shaft when you wrap it, but you definitely want to make sure your fingers are smack on top of your cs as you jelq. These UJ's will rock your cs's boat for sure!

Last edited:
Reactions: millia

mediocremeat

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I tried this as a beginner and took the L. I don't think this is something you want to rush into unless your a Vet.

Indyguy

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
In your original post, you say: (make sure both fingers are resting squarely on your cs);

What is a CS?