The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)

rbi99

Retired Mod, Member of the Month Nov 2017
Reaction score
I used to do horse squeezes to help develop larger veins in my shaft, but since I have been doing these, I don't do them anymore. If you like the look of a shaft with very pronounced veins, this is the exercise for you. They not only look good, they are good for you too!!

runner-bass-yoga-dick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
how long should one have done PE before doing these? And have you replaced your regular jelqs with all UJs?

rbi99

Reaction score
I do these instead of regular jelqing, but I also do v-jelqs. As for when to start, if you do sets, do a set of v's first, then a set of regulars. Then do a second set of v's and regulars. On the third set do v's and then try doing the UJ's. Error on the side of caution. Several guys overdid it the first time they tried these. On the third set when you get to the UJ's, do half of what you would normally do. If you don't do sets, if you try these do half of what you would normally do.

calixto

Moderator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
These UJ's sound like a great idea man. Maybe you should see about adding them to the "exercises" section.

bodeen

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just incorporated this into my routine, pretty intense. Felt great though!

M

mrfun

Unreg/Unconfirmed
I use extra virgin olive oil when jelq, anyone else ?

is it good or bad ?

smyrnadawg

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Feeling a bit overwhelmed here

Feeling a bit overwhelmed here

Hello friends. I really want to increase the size of my penis, but since this is my first time on the PEGym site, I wonder if there is an area for guys like me who are justs getting started and don't know the exact lingo you guys are using in reference to size, etc. If there is, and you can give any advice, I would be much appreciative....and so would my wife, although I am keeping this kind of on the down low for the time being.

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
smyrnadawg
Go to the home page for all you information, you should start out with the 90 day exercise routine

TheSizeDoctor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Website
thesizedoctor.ecrater.com
Couple Points UJers might want to keep in mind

Couple Points UJers might want to keep in mind

Definately do them at all erection levels. Some people think that there is some length gain when jelqing at lower or near flaccid levels, but I don't know if that is a certainty. When more flaccid you are stretching your shaft more then when erect. When I am more flaccid and do these UJ's I am moving a mass of blood up my shaft, and I can actually feel that mass. I don't feel that when jelqing at higher erection levels. However, my glans is nearly rock hard regardless of how erect I am, so in all cases I am moving large amounts of blood into it. If I touch my glans when fully erect but am not jelqing, my glans is soft, some people here apparently have hard glans when erect. Since mine is soft, the only reason it is hard when jelqing is because of the blood I have forced into it. When 70% or more erect, the UJ's will affect vein prominence. Just like a true horse squeeze, these mini squeezes will bulge your unit and blood veins. Some people don't like a lot of vein, but I personally do. I suggest that you first get your normal grip, then apply your middle finger (don't wrap both fingers around at the same time). When that second finger gets into place, you will immediately feel the difference (not quite as much if more flaccid).

I am sure others have been doing this exercise (Kingpole for one), just didn't post anything. But when I started doing them I fell in love with them immediately, and wanted to share my thoughts with others. Kingpole mentioned using more than two fingers, but the reality for the other 99.9% of us is that our shafts aren't long enough for that to be effective. I think these UJ's, when done by someone who is conditioned, absolutely blow normal jelqs out of the water for effectiveness. Just before you repeat step 2, throw in a kegel to take it up even one more notch.

Hi, I definitely am all for the UJ but I have to add in a couple of points in regards to the safety and properly targeting for length gains, not only girth. Firstly, you cannot do this exercise at any erection level, you have to be 1/2 - 3/4, otherwise if your at full clutch, consider the possible harm your doing to your poor blood vessels, you may risk rupturing one. And, also, yes if you are at about 1/2 or semi-erect versus say 100% clutched, you are putting a lot more outward strain on the tissue, as well as the suspensor ligaments holding your penis tight to your pelvis, causing a much great gain in length of your penis over time. I personally gained 2 inches out of jelqing alone, and I love the idea of UJ for the advanced PEer, just be careful not to be too hasty for those of you who aren't that experienced, you can hurt yourself overtraining it easy, or just overtrain and not see any gains. Just a heads up, hope this helps all of you who aspire to be the biggest and best man he can be.

TheSizeDoctor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Website
thesizedoctor.ecrater.com
I use extra virgin olive oil when jelq, anyone else ?

is it good or bad ?

This is tops, have always stuck with extra virgin olive oil since I started, over 2 inches ago. ;) Lube it up good n give it hell!

rbi99

Reaction score
Size, I agree with you regarding the increased possibility for injury at higher erection levels. My unit is pretty well conditioned, and though I never hit a 90% or higher erection, I have done these up to that level. My main objective is to work the spongiosum, and when I add in kegels, it practically explodes as I jelq it. I use a very firm grip to encourage stretching, but at the same time my unit is lubed to the max. Like everything else, someone might try these and hurt themselves, and others might go at it like myself and be fine with it. I have always cautioned to err on the side of safety. Little steps eventually lead to bigger steps, but bigger steps taken too soon can lead to no steps at all.

millia

Senior Member;PEGym Editor
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi, I definitely am all for the UJ but I have to add in a couple of points in regards to the safety and properly targeting for length gains, not only girth.
Ahah, I thought that the name was familiar and that it was you. You sold me my jelq device at the cheapest I've ever seen one go for, never got the chance to leave you feedback so thanks man.

larrypinball

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Tried it out this morning, tested it in my routine an hour ago and... this exercise is just... PRETTY EFFIN' AMAZING! Have never felt anything like during jelqing, the way I'm able to move and feel the blood moving through my penis. Almost makes me hard thinking about it :eek:

Will add it to my routine as of now, now, now!

kond2009

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
am new to this thing. Have jelquing work for you guys and how long it took to see gain

larrypinball

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
rbi99, that is one amazing exercise you've come up with (or brought to the public anyways). I'm thankful and amazed! Will be hard not to overdo it - but from the aftermath of it I guess you'd only overdo it once.

The only way I can imagine someone NOT getting the "right" feel from this exercise is if they're doing it incorrectly and not being careful when adjusting jelq speed and/or pressure - from a beginner's point of view that is. I don't know how the feel is when you've had years of PE training, anyone?

chris4rmsac

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
can somebody please tell me how to put up a post or thread because i want to know if it is okay to pump for 10 minutes before doing slow squash jelq everyother day and then do slow squash jelq the next day. Also will this give me the fast girth gains.

IClone

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Its been 6 months since this method was posted and no video until now.Pls somebody do a favor and post a video.I couldnt visualise v-jelqs until i saw the video and i was able to do them perfectly.Not all people are the same.Pls dont let another 6 months pass without a video.It will make things easier.