The Truth About Size and Having Sex With One Person or Multiple Sex Partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerwinBBC

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
:welcome:
I know that everyone is different and has their own unique likes and dislikes. So my question or challenge is for everyone to be honest about what their personal preference is or isn't. We have to assume that some people are in a happy relationship while others are single and mingling so are able to mess around with multiple sex partners, so what might apply for someone that is in a relationship won't necessarily apply to them. So with that being said I'll start by saying that if you are in a relationship I understand that there is an attraction that goes beyond the physical with you and your partner but if you where to be single and looking for the ideal person for a one night stand what would be your preference having no information about that person other than what the size of their Penis was. Also if you are in a relationship or single what would you want to be different about the sex partners you've had or currently have.
Thanks in Advance & Happy Hunting...:gathering:

Zadaine

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My relationship with my current girlfriend is great.She is awesome.Of all the girls I have been with she is best, it is not even close.Sex is great.I find having multiple partners a total waste of time and energy.It is fun for a while.Then slowly dies in excitement.Ask yourself this.Would you want multiple partners or the perfect girl?

DerwinBBC

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Multiple perfect girls would be nice :D but do to my personal likes and interest in life I'm not big on being tied down because I'm not the type to change myself or bite my tongue just so someone feels comfortable if you wrong you wrong facts or facts but If you like me for me then cool don't get with me then try to change the person you fell in love with to something you think is better ( not saying this is you two but I am definitely happy for you and your girlfriend). I'm a free spirit and live the life of a swinger so I feel as though we should be able to openly share love and a connection with whomever we please as for having that one person to call your own thats what having kids is for in my opinion. Because no matter how happy the opposite sex or same sex may make you feel nothing beats the love you receive from your off-spring. You're like a super hero to them!

GTO

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
At this stage and age of my life, I think I'm a bit too old to go dippin my wick into every jar of wax that's shaped just the right way that I like, or smells the way I like, or looks the way I like, etc. My lady fits all of that. She's brilliant, incredibly sexy and curvy just like I like, absolutely gorgeous - and her sex drive is higher than mine. Not calling her perfect but I've found the one I want.

Now if you would've asked me the same question 20 years ago, I might have given you a different answer :)

Zadaine

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Agreed.My son is too young though.It would be nice if he viewed me as a super hero.LOL

akaTrex

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've done both young and old and single and married. The last can be a bit dangerous. Ah my young and dumb days.

My bride is the love of my life. I travel extensively and the opportunities are endless. I have been hit on many occasions, Office, Hotel Bar and even numerous times in the hotel gym. Just recently in Sin City right in front of my Bride. I haven't seen that look on my Brides face in quite some time. It was Priceless.

Much Like GTO's Lady, My Bride is brilliant, incredibly sexy, curvaceous and absolutely gorgeous.

Although I'm a decade older than my bride and her sex drive is lower than mine, it's fun to get her to try new things. One of the great things about growing up in both Venice and San Francisco.

Recently I enjoyed the opportunity to ravish her during a Ski lift gondola ride. The Gondola operator gave us a quizzical look when we exited with a Grin on my Brides face and the BIB around my neck!

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I will stick with the one I have. I have had many partners, all at different times but I dont think I need any more now.

Looking4more

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month Feb 2013,
Reaction score
I have had the same wonderful woman by my side for 25 years and married for 24 of them. I have absolutely no desire to be with any other. This lovely lady has given me two beautiful children who love us to pieces and we adore them as well. Just the thought of being with any other person just turns my stomach. I have found marital bliss and plan on riding this train to the end of the rails.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
This thread has nothing to do with the title.

Ha ha,**********************closed************************************

Looking4more

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month Feb 2013,
Reaction score
LOL! You're right. Kinda got sidetracked huh?
The funny thing is we both contributed to it's demise.
Bad moderators! Bad administrators!

Status
Not open for further replies.