The right balance

Drjohn

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello, i know i ask alot of questions, its because i am desperate to fix it since i am not functioning as i want.

As i have Said ive had a habit of doing and holding kegels for all My life. And two months ago i Quist kegels and started RK only and hindi squat.

My question is, im not sure where i am tense, it feels like its around the base of the penis (bc?) can This get tense from kegeling?

Symptoms i have atm

Relying erection on kegel (stupid)
ED
Dribbling sperm
Hard flaccid the last weeks (not anxiety)
Premature ejaculation

When erect i have a big bulge right under My sack which is the bc i presume, is it normal?

I get the feeling that when i am erect it seems hard to "defeat" front RK

Ive Done many rks, quit kegels, Done tennisball massage,i feel like hindis mostly stretch around rectum and not front.

In My country they dont deal with This, they Will sens me to a urologist and get me painkillers for ccpps or what its called.

I have no pain in the pelvic area.

Please i hope i can get some clarity into This curse.

Drjohn

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
nothing else than hindu squat and rk, i know ive only been at it for 2-3 months but i Think i shouldve seen some sort of improvement

if someone have information on triggerpoint massage i would like to hear it since its impossible for me to get an therapist to do it

Last edited:

Cokafor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
john,

You are freaking out, I know because I have been exactly where you are now. Relax, its good for you. Now....

I have your exact same symptoms, maybe throw in some performance anxiety and no libido and its a perfect match. Trigger point therapy, sure it helps but unless you are older and feel physical pain in certain muscles( I have done my research) this is not where you want to start.

I can only achieve an erection through kegeling, in correcting this problem I also realized I tensed almost my entire body as well (mainly abs, glutes, shoulders, and PF if you want to concentrate on specific muscles). Develop muscle awareness and make sure all these muscles are relaxed throughout the day and when getting erect.

Hindi squats...you have done them for 2 months, have you increased the time you hold the squat(aim for minutes)? Also breath through your pelvic floor, you should feel those muscles push out with every inhale. They WILL help.

Reverse kegels....work on relaxing your PF first by RK breathing and being conscious of down there. I attempted reverse kegels and strained myself badly trying to relax a too tight PF. Once your PF becomes more relaxed on a day to day basis work in light Rks and build up over time to stretch things out.

This should set most of your symptoms straight. Hard flaccid, as long as it is not affecting your erections leave it alone and it will go away if you balance your PF and improve your muscle awareness

Best of luck chief!

Last edited:

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Can you do front rk?

Drjohn

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you for responses, i hindu for 3min breathing relaxing as you say.

@pegasus

Yes but im not very good at isolating, i get no strength if i dont use ABS.

When erect front RK is much harder

Drjohn

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
And i quit kegels, i dont think it Will be an issue because i could hold the same kegel for the rest of My life without relaxing, literally

Drjohn

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I tried Edging now while trying to relax the pelvic floor, felt like i had a harder time to get to ponr but My EQ was approx 6/10

Still having hard flaccid even tho i feel fully relaxed?