The Passionate Wife

Cool-Since-92

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well since the party is almost over, I just wanted to thank everyone for the B-Day wishes and the always fun party. Also to TPW for being an amazing host (as always)! :gathering: :grouphug:

Good Night Everyone (Who's going to sleep that is)!

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good night Nerd! :)

master-gauge

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Some of this is quite accurate for me..

1_opt.jpg

2_opt.jpg

3_opt.jpg

4_opt.jpg

5. You Experience Love Quietly.
For you, love is a very private and personal thing. You need to process and reflect on love. In fact, you may love someone for a long time before you own up to it. You have to sort out your own feelings first. Love is all about compassion and sweetness. You take extremely good care of those you love. And you don't just love others well, you love yourself totally and completely. You have a health self-image and good self-esteem.

BigRooster

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2018, PEG
Reaction score
Happy belated Birthday Nerd! Hope you had a great day.

BigRooster

Reaction score
Carlton Banks - "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"
83e0b894-1264-4e43-81f0-ffa1b3dbf547.jpg
Your Inner Nerd is Carlton Banks! Known as the Fresh Prince of Bel Air's favorite cousin (secretly), you're accredited for a stand-up moral compass accompanied by a unique dance routine. You may certainly have a suave style and smooth charisma, but we all know you love lip syncing to your favorite music artist when no one is watching you. You're actually brilliant and fond of your extra curricular activities, fully concentrated on getting into the best schools around in order to be as successful as you dream you can be!

BigRooster

Reaction score
ICE CREAM!!
ea5f04fc-0675-432b-8d95-d505d4c87cc0.jpg

I scream, you scream, we all scream FOR CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!!! So what if you're a bit indulgent and might be a bit possessive. You're strong and independent, and nothing is better for a night with the number one person in your life, you. Add a bottle of wine and a Netflix account and there isn't much else you need to be happy. So dig in! You deserve it.

BigRooster

Reaction score
The Natural Leader
ebc61546-cd7c-4caa-afdf-f4a8fde414b3.jpg
You’re a natural leader, who is quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. People see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality. You are bold and adventuresome; someone who will try anything once, who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. Your friends enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.

TPW

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well since the party is almost over, I just wanted to thank everyone for the B-Day wishes and the always fun party. Also to TPW for being an amazing host (as always)! :gathering: :grouphug:

Good Night Everyone (Who's going to sleep that is)!

Good night TPW, thanks again for B-Day party!

You are so very welcome Nekked Nerd...glad you had a wonderful and fun birthday! :thanks::hug:

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, seems I was a slacker and missed the big party (sorry NS92), I figured the least I could do is clean up the streamers, confetti, and sweep up all the Star Trek phaser poppers. :biggrin1:

urkJPG.JPG

Okay Gang...here are the answers and were they accurate? :)

3. You Experience Love Broadly. For you, love is an all-encompassing thing. When you love, the whole world changes. Being in love makes you feel alive. Everything is more vivid, bright, and intense with some love in it. Love may rock your world view, but you can survive and thrive without it. You have a good sense of perspective. And you don't just limit your love to romantic love. Many days you feel in love with the whole world and life itself.

6. You Experience Love Boldly. For you, love is something you're fiery about. You never hide your love or your true passion for anyone. You don't put limits or expectations on love. You just follow your heart, even if it leads you to surprising places. You can't predict or even explain why you love who you do. You just feel it come on all at once, very strongly. You are open about your affections, and you don't take it personally if they aren't returned. You know that love can't be controlled.

Mostly yes, but I think I could have gone with 2, too.

choco.JPG

phil.JPG

emot.JPG

TPW

Well Done !
Reaction score
Awww W4I...how kind of you to offer to cleanup. Here's a broom and dustpan. Do you need an apron? :rolleyes: :mosking:

Last edited:

TPW

Well Done !
Reaction score
TPW'S Passionate Thought of the Day

(love this!)

1b2fe4aa84339bd81d6eceac76212baf-Copy.jpg

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Awww W4I...how kind of you to offer to cleanup. Here's a broom and dustpan. Do you need an apron? :rolleyes: :mosking:
Ohhh, sure...why not. :eek: It will go good with the elbow length rubber gloves. :p

Mr. Cleee-eeean....

Love that quote too, by the way. (Lotta love in here today :eek:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cool-Since-92

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was too full to continue, so here's some leftover cake for you (W4I) and Rooster! :biggrin1:

cake09.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TPW

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Nerd...was that really your birthday cake???? (It looks delicious!)

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score

I think gloves and a full cover set of chemical resistant neoprene coveralls might be better;-)

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just watched another episode of Trailer Park Boys. I feel I understand all my Canadian brothers and sisters so much better. Thanks for sharing such intimate details of your culture with us.