• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

The Lord of the Inches

HangLoose

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
As of today, 01/07/2010, I'll start my new journal to help me keep track of any gains and to get some advice.

My stats:
BPEL - 6.3 inches (16 cm)
EG - 5 inches (12,7 cm)
FL - 4.5 inches (11,5 cm)

My routine consists in a 5 day ON and 2 days OFF cycle. The exercises that I am doing are:

10 minutes warm-up (rice sock)
about 20 minutes stretching. To the left, right and center up and out. Some BTC stretches
About 300 wet jelqs
Warm down (taking a shower usually)

I kegel through out the day and I am trying to take some time to edge.

My goals are about 8.2 inches in lenght and 6 inches in girth.

I have been doing this for about 2 and a half weeks and my stats were measured 12/28/2009

For starters I would like some advice. Should I cut back on some of my exercises? How often should I update my journal? And finally, are my goals achievable? I am very dedicated and I am sure I can follow PE routines for years with ease. Thank you!

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Hangloose if you are a newbie ,I would work up to this amount of work over time.
Your goals are achievable ,if as you say you are dedicated over along period of time.

HangLoose

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hangloose if you are a newbie ,I would work up to this amount of work over time.
Your goals are achievable ,if as you say you are dedicated over along period of time.

Yes I am a newbie. I got this routine from other forums as it is considered kind of a newbie routine. When I joined here and started to read I wondered if that's too much.

I am watching any negative PI that may arise and so far it is fine. My penis looks fuller and it does hang through the day when flaccid.

Should I keep this workload or cut back a little and build up to this again?

HangLoose

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Finished my 01/08 workout.

I measured my BPFL while stretching, as I heard it's a good indication of what I might "grow into". It was a solid 17cm (6.7 inches(. I hope it turns into EL soon.

g_man

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
by the way isnt there a link on here that was about stretch length and erect length? And HangLoose if you tried it and seeing good PI's then stick with it . just pay attention to your penis if he says it works it works and if he says it hurts then rest and start little and slowly work your way up again.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
It seems to be working hl.

HangLoose

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Didn't post yesterday but finished my workout as usual. Now 2 days rest in the weekend, will keep doing kegels and the "bathroom tugs" to keep it stretched. I am thinking of updating my journal once a week unless something strange happens.

HangLoose

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
01/11/10 Workout Done

Took some measurements today while edging, at the peak of my erection.

Manage to get to BPEL 6.5 inches and EG 5.4 inches.

There is a HUGE difference in girth that its probably due to an inaccurate measurement the first time around. I confirmed my BPFL at 6.7 inches. Now I am going to take a nice shower and off to bed.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
01/11/10 Workout Done

Took some measurements today while edging, at the peak of my erection.

Manage to get to BPEL 6.5 inches and EG 5.4 inches.

There is a HUGE difference in girth that its probably due to an inaccurate measurement the first time around. I confirmed my BPFL at 6.7 inches. Now I am going to take a nice shower and off to bed.

Looks like your doing fine with that over zealous routine. I woukld back it up a little. you don't want to over condition so soon in the begining of your PE career.

HangLoose

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Looks like your doing fine with that over zealous routine. I woukld back it up a little. you don't want to over condition so soon in the begining of your PE career.

What steps would you recommend I take? I have been sticking with basic exercises but you think I should cut back a little on my time?

HangLoose

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
01/12/10 Workout Done

Cut back a little as suggested. Didn't overdo the stretches and jelqed a little less. Edged as cooldown.

Today I began to take NaNo Vapor (not for PE) and I noticed that it really help with flaccid hang during the day. I managed to get about 6.9 inches in my flaccid stretch (17.5cm). Measured it again because I was feeling lucky. As it was a pretty pretty hot day here I was feeling lucky and loose down there hehe.

HangLoose

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Week going as usual. Tomorrow is the last workout of the week. My naNO Vapor really seems to make a difference in flaccid girth through the day.

Today I tried something a little different with my stretches. I did a DLD Blaster routine, just for the fun of it. I dont intend to change my basic stretching routine just yet. I must say it feels really nice, the pressure on the ligs is pretty intense.

HangLoose

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Week gone as usual. Still following the same routine, but a little "toned down".

I am not stretching as long and I cut down a little on my jelqing time, as I said I would.

I did my weekly measurement and I am happy to say that I reached 6.7 inches BPEL (17 cm). Getting to a solid 7 inches first is my short term goal so I can start my way to 8 inches.

Didn't measure girth, will do next week.

HangLoose

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Ok guys, finished my 01/28/10 workout and took some measurements since it's my one month birthday PEing officialy.

I am really happy to report that I indeed got to a solid 6.7 inches BPEL (17cm). My BPFL has reached 7.1 inches (18 cm) so I am really confident that I will soon be able to grow into it. Girth I am going to measure on my 2 month aniversary, as I am not focusing on it right now and as it is usually slower to gain I'll leave that to later.

I cut back in my routine and I am doing it 2 days on 1 off. That really seems to have eliminated any turtling. Now another month of PEing starts!

HangLoose

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello!

A little update is in order! Of course I didn't give up, just spacing my updates a bit.

My BPEL has reached almost 6.9 inches (17.5 cm) so I will probably be able to reach 7 inches in my 2 month aniversary.

As advised I was slowly cutting back on my workout and as of this week I have "reverted" back to JP's beginner program.

I was also experimenting on Dry Jelq x Wet Jelq and my conclusion is that Wet Jelqing is WAY better. Its messier but it is definetly worth it.

HangLoose

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi, back again.

No updates until now because nothing changed. Routine is pretty much the same so is the frequency. It's been a little over 90 days now and I noticed that on the last stretch of this period (see what I did there LOL) my gains have stopped as you can see by the date on my last post.

I don't have any negative PI and was wondering if I should stick to the routine as is a little longer or increase the workload. Lenght is my primary concern.

Thank You