The League Of PE Legends

RedBullCan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So how exactly do you find a veteran mentor?

Oh and of course congratulations to all members who participated.

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Reactions: Big Al

kickinthemebs

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
A lot of the vets and experienced members post on here regularly, so just post your questions and you will be fine. However, I would recommend READING as much possible about different routines and processes, that is what helped me. Do searches in google for questions you have, followed by PE gym and you should find plenty of threads answering your issues.

I would also suggest reading the links in the second post I created on this thread, where I documented all of the routines, exercises, and success stories of the members in the Top Performers thread. Check this out mate: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success-forum/71885-pe-gyms-top-performers.html

So how exactly do you find a veteran mentor?

Oh and of course congratulations to all members who participated.

GrowStrong

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
such a good read. thanks for making this guys your a real credit to the forum.

kickinthemebs

Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks good sir, the amount of time both of us put into it is mental, so happy it is beneficial to others :D

such a good read. thanks for making this guys your a real credit to the forum.

Sincere_effort

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
A think a more optimistic, more encouraging question or answer at least would be "how many guys have leveled up?" I personally think leveling up is any combination of length and girth gains adding up to at least 1.5 inches. Plenty of guys on this forum have achieved this feat.

kickinthemebs

Well Done !
Reaction score

kickinthemebs

Well Done !
Reaction score
Are you asleep or something???????? Please look at the PE Gym top performers thread I just posted a link to. And also, this thread and the Top Performers thread are very optimistic and encouraging, as many members have said so.

Also, perhaps YOU can create a more optimistic, more encouraging thread yourself instead of complaining on a thread that took many many hours of independent work by myself and bnip. Moderators don't get anything in return for our work, only the acknowledgement that we are contributing back to the community. So I would suggest thinking about what you are posting before mouthing off like what you have.

A think a more optimistic, more encouraging question or answer at least would be "how many guys have leveled up?" I personally think leveling up is any combination of length and girth gains adding up to at least 1.5 inches. Plenty of guys on this forum have achieved this feat.

Last edited:

Sincere_effort

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Easy now, I wqsnt wasn't trying to give you any grief, my comment wasn't intended to stir up any ill will. It was in response to the number of guys who have reached that highest mountain top of 1.5 L and 1 G. Only like 7 or so. Not a statistically realistic goal. I absolutely respect your list. I was speaking within a very specific context. No hard feelings.

Sincere_effort

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Again i was speaking in response to a specific comment on page 4 I believe in which some one listed the guys who'd hit that magical gains of 1.5L and 1G

kickinthemebs

Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay thanks for the clarification. I am very defensive about negative comments on these two threads as they required a hell of a lot of work to compile.

It is very rare to reach 1.5 in length AND 1 inch in girth, that is why the figures are so low. It is an extremely difficult task to achieve. The list of Top Performers is quite extensive as it is now, as I have added a few more members to it since the data on this thread was analysed. It is completely a realistic goal, the problem is that most people quit and do not have the bottle to last the journey to reach those gains. It takes years, that is why it is so rare and also why these guys should be acknowledged for their efforts.

The Top Performers thread was created as a motivational piece for members and to acknowledge some of the members hard work. This thread was to evaluate these top performers statistics, but also the statistics of what most members could expect in their journey.

Okay, no ill will on my part. I hope the thread is of some help to you :)

ATP

TheBiohacker Hero
Reaction score
This is one of the threads that convinced me that PE had a greater value than I had a attributed to it before becoming a member here. Great - no - amazing job and thanks for taking so much time, bnip and kickinthemebs, to get these stats to forum.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
To convince yourself buy a ruler, PEGym for 90 days and you should be all in after that.

LarryDuke

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This is a great challenge. I've joined PEgym too late this year to enter I reckon.I'm definitely going to do it for 2015 though

DirtyNerd

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This is a great post first time i have seen it :S great work guys top job!

DirtyNerd

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
first time you have seen it? how long are you a member? tut tut!

Yeah must of been in dream land get your head out of the cloud dirtynerd ahh fresh air thats nice!
16128179-intelligent-thinking-man-deciding-weather-or-not-while-a-cloud-of-rain-hovers-above-hea.jpg