The Journey begins but is this routine okay?

Exodus101

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I started out, an Irish Admin gave me this routine but stopped replying, Im still going to follow it. My issue is I don't do Kegels, That doesn't have an effect on penis size does it? I would like to see some videos on how to do it since Im more of a visual learner.

I also don't do that pre-penis gym stuff, I just go ahead and do it, my penis is uncut.

Have been doing this for a couple days but haven't been keeping track of the days so I will start now.

Also is it okay to masturbate after your finished?

25 jelqs, 25 kegels for one week.
50 jelqs, 5 stretches per direction, 25 kegels for one week.
100 jelqs, 5 stretches per direction, 5 second holds per direction, 50 kegels, 25 reverse kegels for two weeks.
100 jelqs, 10 stretches per direction, 5 circular stretch in each direction after each set of 10 directional, 10 second holds in each direction, 100 kegels, 50 reverse for 3 weeks.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Are you warming up before you do PE? Yes you can wank after PE.

Exodus101

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yea Warming up, I don't do that.

normalguy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Then you should really consider doing it! PE is a serious matter with its part of risk. You've probably read thread talking about penile injuries and how difficult it is sometimes to heal from them. Warming up significantly decreases the risk of injury when done properly, and might help you gain too. It doesn't take a long time: 10-15 min and I think this time is worth spending! What's the point of having a bigger penis if it doesn't work properly?
Penis Warm-Up Methods: Heating Up Before Working Out | Articles
Warming Up the Penis Before Exercising | Penis Exercise

Exodus101

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Okay Im sitting here with a warm cloth wrapped around my junk, doing it for 10 min. Is it okay to dry your penis after your finished? Then begin Jelqing?

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes it's fine but be careful when you start.Injuries happen to those that are in a hurry!

Exodus101

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Okay I have been doing it but I have skipped a lot of nights haven't been keeping consistent. I just did Jelqs tonight but without warming it up, I will make sure I do that tomorrow. Does it matter if you don't warm it up with a cloth sometimes? Does it have affects on your results long term?

chirk

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good to see that you have stated with PE. Well i am back and going for 3 day's now.