The Intersection of PE and PUA- one man's quest for greatness

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am putting in a weekend report. I went to a new mall and made a handful of approaches. My vibe was kind of off. I feel like my fashion is good, my confidence is good, my body is good. My vibe has to be *perfect* to achieve what I want. Now, I did not PE before my outing; but I did PE the three days prior to the outing. Granted, it was only one session per day, but it was enough to corrupt my vibe to a certain degree. So, I will adjust. I am going to PE every other day AT MOST, and that is at one session per day at most. I am performing this regimen to enhance my sexual vibe, not corrupt it.

Johnny D

Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thinking about how you consider "vibe"... If you believe that PE affects your vibe, doesn't it become a self-fulfilling prophecy?

BlueMorpho

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thinking about how you consider "vibe"... If you believe that PE affects your vibe, doesn't it become a self-fulfilling prophecy?

Indeed.

If a bad "vibe" is linked to a feeling of you having done "too much PE", or enough of it to make you feel "corrupted"... then it would naturally flow from that argument that you might as well pause on all PE activity altogether, if that should help with recovering a better vibe as you put it.

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, you see that was the original plan. I was only going to PE very sparingly, just to maintain function. But just like almost every PE discipline I have practiced, I got carried away. I started feeling how the towel raise, which I was only doing lightly to keep a functional pelvic floor- gave me sexual vibes. Now it has been about 8 months of intense progressive weighted kegels. It is so hard to go without PE when you are making progress and gains.

Johnny D

Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'll suggest that your vibe is merely a reflection of how you see yourself at the time. If it's related to PE, then it's only indirectly - as a result of how "too much" PE makes you feel about yourself, for whatever reason.

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I can post a weekend update. I had a spiritual revival of sorts. I have found God again. It is far too easy to fall into the myriad pitfalls of lust; and all its manifestations; including masturbation. My masturbation is with fleshlights, for the purpose of achieving full erection for my weighted kegel routine. Using those fun toys are enough to lure in demons of lust. I believe this is why my vibe manifests the way it does.

I will be honest, I posted another comment on this thread, sometime last week, but I deleted it. In it I espoused about how I will cease all PE, and yadda yadda, and so forth. But I believe that isn't the answer. I tried it, last year. It made me come off as needy, sad, and weird. Then God told me to jelq, so I resumed PE.

In some of my readings, it says you can't have one drink with Satan, and one with God. You should drink with only God. This relates to my conflict between PE and PUA. Do I go out for visual stimuli, to then retreat to PE, or am I going out with the intent, and drive, to meet a girl and push forward with her?

I also question PUA. I believe I am taking the long road to the top. The long road will permanently change me, to be authentic to myself and with women. However, the short road is a path riddled with deceit, incongruence, and fakeness.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
You guys are all cooked off the PUA rathole, there is no malevolent witchcraft or jedi mind tricks going on here. I am just taking a deliberate approach to better myself with women. Of course, there is no magic pick-up line you can say to make a girl follow you home. 'Hey', 'Hi' etc, or something otherwise socially fit for the situation. Not deliberately trying and just floating through another decade of my life, thinking a great girl is just going to walk into my life, is wishful thinking at best.

Don't take it as us being cooked off. I think my reply was more in-line with Cusps meaning that you will find the one when your not expecting it. I said hello to a girl I thought was cute and it just worked out.

I see nothing wrong with building confidence. That is fine and the PUA approach my give you some condlfidence. In the long run the PUA approach can become a way of using women.

I dont view you as a womanizer, don't get me wrong.

Just commenting on a topic

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I said hello to a girl I thought was cute

What if I questioned everything about this? Were you nervous before you approached? Had you been approaching other cute girls prior to this cataclysmic encounter? It was 'hello', and then what? She invested in the interaction? How was your fasion and fitness? Have you since taken her down the crooked path to PE land?

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
What if I questioned everything about this? Were you nervous before you approached? Had you been approaching other cute girls prior to this cataclysmic encounter? It was 'hello', and then what? She invested in the interaction? How was your fasion and fitness? Have you since taken her down the crooked path to PE land?

I wasn't nervous, I didn't think anything would come of it ro be honest, I just said hello and we started talking. I told her the country music she tuned in would put everyone to sleep.

She asked why i didnt like country music, told her i was rock n roll

I hadn't really been approaching other cute girls, ibwas just living the divorced 30 year old life.

My fashion was jeans and a T, my fitness was very good at the time, I was really into lifting back in the day.

I told her I was curious about PE, decided I was going to try it and told her so, she thought I was wierd but she was cool with it.

Shes a believer now with no complaints but to be fair, she didn't complain before either.

I wasn't overly confident with women, I just find it easy to talk to all people. My wife says some women read me wrong but she knows I don't usually realize it.

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I update: easily putting up 3lbs front kegel and 20lbs reverse. I also have been maxing out the mini resistance bands. A brilliant exercise I came up with: I put the resistance band around my waist, it is quite tight. Then achieve erection, lie on back, and put the band over penis. Now reverse towel raise with the resistance. As for pua, I have been very flirty, gotten a few more numbers and have had fun chatting with girls in a flirty manner. I can't, however, pe more than once a day. I know I have noted this before, but I still need to solidify the restraint. My spring pe routine will be more focused on rest periods than progression. Quite honestly, I want my spring routine to involve sex.

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I had a really smooth interaction with a girl I see at my gym.
I am updating. The above quote is relevant only because I properly asked out the same girl earlier today. The interaction went well, but she turned down my offer. I will attempt to slowly continue the seduction of her.

For training, it is of note that I am now at 30lbs reverse towel raise, and that is what I will maintain at for the foreseeable future. The main reason being that 30lbs is almost too heavy to handle and safely apply to the penis. I have evolved to be performing the exercise in a glute bridge. For front kegel, I am using Olympic plates now. The hole in these plates is big, so I put the penis through the hole, and perform the repetitions. I also have a set of small incremental plates, so I can slowly and safely progress. I do 3lbs now, but I am not maintaining, I still intend to progress with this front kegel.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Just by the by Mark Mansons ex girlfriend was quite scathing in her assesment of his actions ,behaviour etc .
Not that it means much

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Just by the by Mark Mansons ex girlfriend was quite scathing in her assesment of his actions ,behaviour etc .
Not that it means much
I'm so tired of these con men.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Mark Manson the author I actually like but his pua work not so much .

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I have a good balance now of practicing PE and practicing PUA. I am not erect PEing enough now to give me that weird vibe like I was getting in the past. I have a new exercise, it involves no auto-stimulation. If i lay down, and kegel, and think lustful thoughts, i begin to achieve partial erection. Now I turn on my back and place iron plates on said partial erection. Kegel now, just enough to move the iron. I also traditonal kegel at various moments when i am physicaly static. Christ is risen, Amen.

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am updating. I tried abstaining from pe, went a bit over a week. I ended up feeling like an incel, because I am. My sex toys and my plates are my sexual abundance. Beyond pe, I have to incorporate balance training. It is so positive for me, but it is like the effects wear off after afew days. Every morning now I will do the wobble board briefly, and if I hit the gym I will play around on the bosu or ball there. And if I don't pe I dont feel inspired to trawl this board. This board is my life man, and its members have always been here to bounce ideas and theories off of.

My session of front kegel usually consists of sitting on the edge of the bed. Im trying getting off my ass a little, doing some reps kneeling. Maybe this will engage other muscles like glutes and quads better.

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I intend now, to post an update to my travails. As I embark on a new regimen, that will take me to new heights, to the pinnacle of self-actualization.

My training must be regimented. One or two sessions a day. And balanced, an even effort of front and reverse. And smart: for the reverse exercise, I often lose control when I place heavy weights upon the organ, and this triggers an ejaculatory response which is unwarranted. So now, I will focus on the exercise I described previously, which uses no weights- only booty bands. I have a set of 10 xx heavy booty bands, and i intend to progress to stretching all 10 with the PFM.

My max for reverse, before my most recent quest for the pinnacle, was a 45lb plate. My max for front was 4.5lb, and I intend to increase that to 5lb, and well beyond.

The autumn breeze will soon beckon, and new opportunities with women will be blown in from abroad.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok ok so. Nice. But when did a fuck a gal last? Talk talk talk. Train train train. Fuck would you. Or. Did I miss something ?

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The autumn breeze will soon beckon, and new opportunities with women will be blown in from abroad.
After the harvest moon, yet before the pinnacle of autumnal equinox, I find myself having to adjust my exercise before the easterly gales, fall rain, cold, dreary, promising.

With reverse, i was not exercising full range of motion. That is why I found myself reaching for more and more outlandish weights. Just moving the weight is not a rep. I must lift the organ off the belly, that is a rep. Even with the booty bands, I was not achieving this. To remedy bad form, I have drastically scaled back, and am using rubber bands. This is promising, as to progress you can just add a rubber band, rather than more weight that just presses down on your sromach and makes a rep indistinguishable from a Great Oak fairy of the wood. Front kegel exercise; no problems there. Trying to break a platue.

When the gales of November come calling, I will answer.

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I update this, I had an organic sexual encounter that I "failed". I am learning from my mistakes and my exposed weaknesses, and I will come back harder and stronger.