The HANS Protocol

zero0x

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2020
Well Done !
Reaction score
man internal therapy, lemme know if that actually gives you permanent relief. It all seems like placebo to me. Like one time I found some new exercises to do that I was excited was going to cure me of HF and the morning after I woke up with a completely soft dick and no symptoms, then i got excited and jacked off and boom back to HF. I'm starting to put things together that it could all be mental driven mostly. The actual physical part is perhaps a minor muscle issue.

Hi,

You should stay away from masturbation at least few months. My symptoms were aggravated by just lying on bed and getting dick hard. Common being rectum soreness and testicle pain.

My rectal soreness/symptoms have gone. I have been doing stretches for 3+ weeks. Earlier I did twice a day now just once. Jogging helped for testicle pain.
I did had sex 3 times in between with no problems. All 3 times with her being on top I felt like stressing my pelvic floor with thighs getting spasms , I just relaxed, did belly breathing or changed positions. I am gonne be on no fap this year. My dick gets little chub and then flaccid again even now irrespective of position. I know its not placebo because I am back to PE too. I have just stopped thinking about my dick and it works so not stressing much. I do get daily morning wood . My EQ is improving not 10/10 yet more like 8/10.

I am gonna continue stretches again this month. I also got a theragun massager for my adductors & thigh. I do feel a knot in one thigh which pains with the massager.
I also move the massager in my pelvic floor with lowest setting to give a tennis ball massage feel. Just few seconds as it can be damaging. Theragun delivers 60lbs force.

I am curious why massages are not mentioned in this thread other than tennis ball.
Search "Yin tan yoga by Femfusion fitness" I like her half happy baby pose. I can feel my rectum/PF engagement while doing breathing now.

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score
After a couple years I have finally made some alterations to the protocol. I am always learning new things about the pelvic floor and want to share them. I might make some more alterations later but for the time being I have edited the PF Habits section, the belly breath combo section, added internal Massage techniques, and finally added some extra techniques for anxiety in the Mental Aspects section.

Last edited:

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
After a couple years I have finally made some alterations to the protocol. I am always learning new things about the pelvic floor and want to share them. I might make some more alterations later but for the time being I have edited the PF Habits section, the belly breath combo section, added internal Massage techniques, and finally added some extra techniques for anxiety in the Mental Aspects section.

Thanks for keeping this thread updated!

DickerSchwanz

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
You`re a legend! Leader of Men! So much improvement for so many!

What made a big difference for me regarding belly breathing/RK is; to breath, in my mind, into the PF as if it is the belly.
Obviously there`s no air going into the PF but for some reason it makes a difference for my PF expansion.

A variation is to "breath into the legs".. This enabled me to not only expand the very center, like the anus or perineum area, but also the muscles to the side of it.
(which I think many tense PF guys miss out on, I did RK`s for years only expanding like 49% of the PF, once I opened up the outer layers the whole area was free)

HansTwilight

Reaction score
Thanks for keeping this thread updated!
You're welcome :)

You`re a legend! Leader of Men! So much improvement for so many!

What made a big difference for me regarding belly breathing/RK is; to breath, in my mind, into the PF as if it is the belly.
Obviously there`s no air going into the PF but for some reason it makes a difference for my PF expansion.

A variation is to "breath into the legs".. This enabled me to not only expand the very center, like the anus or perineum area, but also the muscles to the side of it.
(which I think many tense PF guys miss out on, I did RK`s for years only expanding like 49% of the PF, once I opened up the outer layers the whole area was free)
Thank you for your kind words :)
These are all great points, to add, another way to look at it (a method I have adopted), is to "breathe with the balls".

Shikamaru

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ahh my man, this thread gave me life. I believe this is my problem! My pelvic floor is dysfunctional!! I have straining when i poop, constant IK's that i can't stop even from a RK or a hard RK. It takes about 5-10 minutes of me just relaxing my pelvic floor to go away. While edging or having intercourse, i feel mini IK's or mini Dick jumps when entering a girl or a fleshlight or just edging with my hand. For example when i thrust into a fleshlight, then thrust out, my penis is 90% out, i do a deep belly breathe, i can see my dick relaxing. Like im holding a kegal that i intentionally don't know. I legit can see my dick relaxing with a deep belly breathe, but when i start stimuatlion again, bam PONR is back. the constant kegal and mini IK's are leading me to PONR. I believe if i can cure my pelvic floor and get it balanced and strong, i will have cured my Pre-E. oh man how i love this forum! its like a library on how to become a champ in the bed! the best times ive had sex were when i was studying on the forums every day, looking for more information, keeping an updated log and talking with other forum members on how to beat pre-e! I need to get back to this and starting today, i will be on my last journey to cure Pre-E.

HansTwilight

Reaction score
Ahh my man, this thread gave me life. I believe this is my problem! My pelvic floor is dysfunctional!! I have straining when i poop, constant IK's that i can't stop even from a RK or a hard RK. It takes about 5-10 minutes of me just relaxing my pelvic floor to go away. While edging or having intercourse, i feel mini IK's or mini Dick jumps when entering a girl or a fleshlight or just edging with my hand. For example when i thrust into a fleshlight, then thrust out, my penis is 90% out, i do a deep belly breathe, i can see my dick relaxing. Like im holding a kegal that i intentionally don't know. I legit can see my dick relaxing with a deep belly breathe, but when i start stimuatlion again, bam PONR is back. the constant kegal and mini IK's are leading me to PONR. I believe if i can cure my pelvic floor and get it balanced and strong, i will have cured my Pre-E. oh man how i love this forum! its like a library on how to become a champ in the bed! the best times ive had sex were when i was studying on the forums every day, looking for more information, keeping an updated log and talking with other forum members on how to beat pre-e! I need to get back to this and starting today, i will be on my last journey to cure Pre-E.

Glad to hear it was helpful. I would suggest doing atleast 3 5min sessions of hindis, yoga 2x a day and a lot of rks during stimulation. Really focus and eliminate all distractions.
Just my 2 cents. ;)

Iranna s

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Bro what did you do? Please tell me

HansTwilight

Reaction score

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score

HansTwilight

Reaction score
Added " (HANS RK-Posture Supersets)"
and "Prolonged Sitting is NOT your Friend" to the posture section, brown text section on first page, 1st post.

lx187

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
For anybody who starts treating hard flaccid now know that there is hope, the exercises from this thread helped me to fix my own hard flaccid

Reactions: HansTwilight

alex1605

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hello !
Here is my topic https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile...-no-libido-low-eq-depression.html#post1649958.

2 months ago, I suffered from PIED and weak erections, no morning wood etc. I thought that my pelvic floor was weak and fucked but nope turns out it was anxiety, PIED and I just needed to relax.

This protocol helped me relax my pelvic floor and being aware of it, the feeling of weak pelvic floor is normal especially for young people and with PIED. Just let time do the job and you'll see that your problems weren't that serious

HansTwilight

Reaction score
For anybody who starts treating hard flaccid now know that there is hope, the exercises from this thread helped me to fix my own hard flaccid

Hello !
Here is my topic https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...ml#post1649958.

2 months ago, I suffered from PIED and weak erections, no morning wood etc. I thought that my pelvic floor was weak and fucked but nope turns out it was anxiety, PIED and I just needed to relax.

This protocol helped me relax my pelvic floor and being aware of it, the feeling of weak pelvic floor is normal especially for young people and with PIED. Just let time do the job and you'll see that your problems weren't that serious
Thank you for all these kind words :)

DaniAlman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have read this protocol religiously and with some changes I must say it suits me well for my workout.

But after reading all the pages, there is something I don't get, what is the connection between posterior chain and erection , is there any ?! or none ?

Thank you,, Hans if you can respond

ssmokers

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So reverse kegel is like relaxing your muscles and pushing out your sh*t or urine? I should do reverse kegel whole day until my muscles learn to stay relaxed right? And what is hindi squat?

bigplayre

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am here for one thing only, it is to thank you from the bottom of my heart HansTwilight. You have changed my life. Back in July I had an injury with my hanging routine which lead to me having a hard flaccid and quitting PE. I thought to just let it heal and time to take care of it, but months passed by and it didn't help. I grew accustomed to the constant achey feeling in my pelvis at all times.

I had forgotten what it felt like to have a normal functioning penis and just thought this was it. My mental health took an insane decline and I ran away from this problem by focusing on other areas of my life and just expecting that it will resolve itself. I started to get suicidally depressed, anytime I would look down or feel my penis and how scrunched up and rubber-like it had gotten I would feel so bad about myself.

I tried to do reverse kegels, stretching, yoga, eat nutritious foods, exercise, AND EVEN BOUGHT A THERAWAND. The therawand was my absolute last attempt at trying to get better as I had become SO desperate I was willing to try anything to just restore my genital function. That is until I ACTUALLY READ YOUR WORK!

I was laying in bed a few nights ago and couldn't fall asleep my pelvis felt SO tight and as if I had a golfball lodged in there somewhere. I began to feel depressed and suicidal, I felt like this would never get better since it's already been 9 months since I've had this issue. I was on the verge of tears until I decided to try out the diaphragm breathing you suggested was the primary important exercise.

I had been doing so many yoga poses, hindu squats, child's pose, cobra pose. ANY YOGA POSE YOU CAN THINK OF I HAVE DONE IT AND FOR MONTHS AT A TIME! Never felt ANY relief from any of that stuff. I was laying in bed and just started to do the diaphragm breathing in and out and SLOWLY over the course of 30 minutes as I would exhale I FELT MY PELVIC FLOOR LOOSENING UP! I quickly felt my penis and it had felt about 40% closer to a normal flaccid state! THIS WAS HUGE to me as I FINALLY found something that ACTUALLY helped my condition get better.

It's been a couple days now and I've just continued to do this diaphragm breathing ANYTIME I think about it, whether I'm working, driving, or just sitting down. I had tried EVERYTHING under the sun EXCEPT for just diaphragm breathing as I was foolish enough to think "Breathing??? Pshhh, there's no way that will help I breathe everyday."

Today I feel about 75% recovered and I feel like it will take some time for me to strengthen those diaphragm muscles and relax my pelvic muscles more. However, I FINALLY feel like I'm on the path to recovery and it's INSANE it feels like I hit a breakthrough unlike any other. For months I had tried so many methods, and only in a matter of a few minutes I felt more relief than I did from ALL the hours I had accumulated doing everything else put together.

If anyone is suffering from hard flaccid reading this post. Please, really FOCUS on following the breathing exercises the way HansTwilight describes. Previously. with all of the yoga i had done I would breathe in and out and try to FORCE a reverse kegel and end up failing since relaxation isn't really a contraction it's just letting go which is hard to cue. The cue that HansTwilight specifically mentioned that lead me to this euphoric moment of discovery was to just FOCUS on the BREATHING in through your belly and out of your belly. Continue doing this and the "reverse kegel" should happen on its own AS A RESULT of the breathing rather than actively trying to make it happen.

HARD FLACCID SUCKS AND IT'S A TERRIBLE CONDITION THE LONGER YOU HAVE IT THE MORE HOPELESS YOU FEEL, BUT I'M TELLING YOU THAT YOU WILL GET BETTER!!! YOU JUST NEED TO NEVER GIVE UP IN FIGHTING FOR YOUR HEALTH AND WELLNESS!!! We have some real gold on this forum and I'm very fortunate to have come across this information. Thank you HansTwilight and everyone else that has shared their tips on how to recover from HF.

Once again HansTwilight I am so eternally grateful for your work. You have changed my life from being suicidally depressed and feeling like it's over to feeling like life is beautiful once again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Reactions: HansTwilight

HansTwilight

Reaction score
I am here for one thing only, it is to thank you from the bottom of my heart HansTwilight. You have changed my life. Back in July I had an injury with my hanging routine which lead to me having a hard flaccid and quitting PE. I thought to just let it heal and time to take care of it, but months passed by and it didn't help. I grew accustomed to the constant achey feeling in my pelvis at all times.

I had forgotten what it felt like to have a normal functioning penis and just thought this was it. My mental health took an insane decline and I ran away from this problem by focusing on other areas of my life and just expecting that it will resolve itself. I started to get suicidally depressed, anytime I would look down or feel my penis and how scrunched up and rubber-like it had gotten I would feel so bad about myself.

I tried to do reverse kegels, stretching, yoga, eat nutritious foods, exercise, AND EVEN BOUGHT A THERAWAND. The therawand was my absolute last attempt at trying to get better as I had become SO desperate I was willing to try anything to just restore my genital function. That is until I ACTUALLY READ YOUR WORK!

I was laying in bed a few nights ago and couldn't fall asleep my pelvis felt SO tight and as if I had a golfball lodged in there somewhere. I began to feel depressed and suicidal, I felt like this would never get better since it's already been 9 months since I've had this issue. I was on the verge of tears until I decided to try out the diaphragm breathing you suggested was the primary important exercise.

I had been doing so many yoga poses, hindu squats, child's pose, cobra pose. ANY YOGA POSE YOU CAN THINK OF I HAVE DONE IT AND FOR MONTHS AT A TIME! Never felt ANY relief from any of that stuff. I was laying in bed and just started to do the diaphragm breathing in and out and SLOWLY over the course of 30 minutes as I would exhale I FELT MY PELVIC FLOOR LOOSENING UP! I quickly felt my penis and it had felt about 40% closer to a normal flaccid state! THIS WAS HUGE to me as I FINALLY found something that ACTUALLY helped my condition get better.

It's been a couple days now and I've just continued to do this diaphragm breathing ANYTIME I think about it, whether I'm working, driving, or just sitting down. I had tried EVERYTHING under the sun EXCEPT for just diaphragm breathing as I was foolish enough to think "Breathing??? Pshhh, there's no way that will help I breathe everyday."

Today I feel about 75% recovered and I feel like it will take some time for me to strengthen those diaphragm muscles and relax my pelvic muscles more. However, I FINALLY feel like I'm on the path to recovery and it's INSANE it feels like I hit a breakthrough unlike any other. For months I had tried so many methods, and only in a matter of a few minutes I felt more relief than I did from ALL the hours I had accumulated doing everything else put together.

If anyone is suffering from hard flaccid reading this post. Please, really FOCUS on following the breathing exercises the way HansTwilight describes. Previously. with all of the yoga i had done I would breathe in and out and try to FORCE a reverse kegel and end up failing since relaxation isn't really a contraction it's just letting go which is hard to cue. The cue that HansTwilight specifically mentioned that lead me to this euphoric moment of discovery was to just FOCUS on the BREATHING in through your belly and out of your belly. Continue doing this and the "reverse kegel" should happen on its own AS A RESULT of the breathing rather than actively trying to make it happen.

HARD FLACCID SUCKS AND IT'S A TERRIBLE CONDITION THE LONGER YOU HAVE IT THE MORE HOPELESS YOU FEEL, BUT I'M TELLING YOU THAT YOU WILL GET BETTER!!! YOU JUST NEED TO NEVER GIVE UP IN FIGHTING FOR YOUR HEALTH AND WELLNESS!!! We have some real gold on this forum and I'm very fortunate to have come across this information. Thank you HansTwilight and everyone else that has shared their tips on how to recover from HF.

Once again HansTwilight I am so eternally grateful for your work. You have changed my life from being suicidally depressed and feeling like it's over to feeling like life is beautiful once again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Glad to hear that it helped! I would suggest trying to implement the breathing into your yoga poses to gently stretch out the muscles. As you said, you simply try to relax the muscles and then breath with your belly, great stuff. Thanks for posting a review.

Motivated11

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Hans, thank you very much for all these details. suffer from PreE, Low EQ. I have read your thread twice and I have some questions. Please forgive me if I missed out any instructions.

Its been 2 days, and I have been performing
1. 5 Erect Kegels & 5 Reverse Kegels. Both while standing
Point 1. Find it impossible not to tense the abs when pushing out a RK while standing. But its easier while sitting or lying on your back.
What is your advise here?

I recall you said always Kegel when Erect. Does this rule also apply to RKs?
Im guessing not as you suggest performing RKs whenever we can.

Does the below rules apply to how you perform & measure STOP STARTS?
1. Masturbate ( I fantasize baout sexual encounters)
2. Start timing just before you reach PONR
3. Wait for the feeling that you are going to cum go away.
4. Once the feeling goes away, take your timing
5. Start masturbating again
6. Repeat this 15times and add the measurements together. The aim should be to get 20-25mins

Sorry for the long post