The Firegoat Roll (Prevent & Correct Discoloration)

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The Firegoat Roll: Prevent & Correct Minor Discoloration​

My favorite discoloration solution is called "the Firegoat Roll"-- Firegoat, a physical therapist, invented the method. This works very well for most people, but it sometimes does not work for those with a high haemorrhagic tendency.

How to do "The Firegoat Roll": Correct & Prevent Discoloring
Roll the penis in between your palms with a semi erect, erect, or flaccid penis after every form of PE you do for a few minutes. The results are instant, so you can stop doing the roll once the discoloration fades before your eyes. Don't worry if there is still some redness after a big workout because that goes away in time. The dark bruising should be gone though before you stop rolling. Don't be too rough; this is not a PE exercise, and this might not work on severe injuries (e.g. a massive bruise from bent clamps).

Correct Discoloring In the Circumcision Scar Area
Lightly pinch around the scar where the discoloring has occurred. This will help blood flow into the area and wash out the discoloration. In time the discoloration here will improve, although this tissue tends to retain a slight amount of discoloring that just can't be removed.

Firegoat's Explanation & More Details

Firegoat: "I just roll my penis between my palms after every session until the discoloration is gone, so although I get a fair bit while actually doing PE, my penis is still the colour nature intended, except around the circumcision line, which, although I usually 'pinch' it to get fresh oxygenated blood into the tissues is still a little darker than the surrounding tissue. The results are not instant with long term discolouration, but over time it works if you are consistent and use it every time you PE. I don't know about glans discolouration as I've never had it.

Post PE discolouration is primarily a histologic change caused by vasopermeability under pressure in the case of fairly light sustained PE, or in more 'aggressive' PE, by focal hemorrhage in the upper dermis (red spots), and (simple version) the firegoat roll works by manually squeezing the congested blood etc. out of the tissues.

It's possible that the roll won't work for someone with a high haemorrhagic tendency, for example in someone with thrombocytopaenia, which would cause fragile capillary walls. If you have tried the roll at different erection levels and pressures, and for long enough, and it genuinely isn't helping at all, it may be worth asking your GP for a Rumpel-Leede test."

Last edited:

Waylander

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Someone else mentioned this awhile back......I can't remember who, but if it works it would be awesome.

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I mentioned it in other threads, but I decided to give it a separate post so I can refer to it more easily. Its quite possible someone else mentioned this too.

The two quotes are from two different threads on a different forum.

Waylander

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing Blink, the last time I heard about it was quite awhile back, but I don't remember it being this detailed...

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I did a search, and you're right--others have mentioned it, but without much detail:
-Sesq (Banned) mentions it here, but without an explanation: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-devices-forum/12215-clamping-6.html
-Dugger mentions it here, but he doesn't mention the circumcision scar pinching, or other details (he didn't mention firegoat in the title): https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-...hnique-removing-discoloration.html#post132006
-And I mentioned it here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-...dering-about-traction-devices.html#post153382
-ANd I mentioned it here too (very recent) https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-...ons-about-some-minor-problems.html#post155467

I'll add more detail to this article... to make sure this new page is truly useful! :)

Waylander

Reaction score
Thanks again blink!

Chuck6877

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm under the impression that the discoloration is TEMPORARY??? anyways right?

Shouldn't the discoloration go away by itself with a couple of weeks/months of no clamping/girth work?

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Nope. it's permanent.

Sadly, discoloration tends to not go away, although it may fade a little over time. As an example, I have a light bruise on the underside of my penis from 2 years ago--it never went away. I only started doing the firegoat roll recently. It will take a little time & effort to remove the bruise though, because it's been there for years now (due to PE).

(The bruise was from setting my hex nuts too narrow then making the hanger too tight with my shaft pushed to the bottom).

firegoat

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi blink. Hi remek. :)

Nice looking site.

Blimey blink; I just clocked your post count here, in so short a time. You chasing my favourite postwhore, kingpole, or something?

Oh, hi KP! ;)

Dugger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome Firegoat, hope you're ready for alot of questions.ha.

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Blink!
Thanks for the great thread!

crayrobs1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Guys, I might mention that anyone taking aspirin or "blood thinners" (coumadin, warfarin, etc.) may notice that the discoloration may be more dramatic and more rapid in onset. In addition, ginkgo and fish oil can slow clotting times as well and increase the tissue bleeding associated with PE. However, I am very much in favor of these supplements, so I guess I am willing to put up with some discoloration. I will be starting the firegoat roll to try to prevent discoloration as much as possible.

aidan784

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah this is a great technique if it works, seem similar to that outlined in the thread 'better than helicopter shakes', but made for a different purpose.
When I'm into heavier girth stuff I'll be sure to use this. Didn't see this before Blink, thanks!

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I believe this method does work... Its slow and it takes time, but its pretty safe. I think the key is doing this after a nice long warmup (that makes it substantially more effective).

X

XitemeM

Unreg/Unconfirmed
Did you ever get that bruise out using the firegoat roll blink?

I'm going to start doing this roll as a preventative measure after my workouts from now on, and I really hope this will work for clamping later on down the road.

Can anyone else confirm the firegoat roll's effectiveness?

X

XitemeM

Unreg/Unconfirmed
Tried these this morning after my workout. It does seem to help the colour go back to normal. I'm happy I learnt about these. The real test will be after clamping though.

badboy2010

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tried these this morning after my workout. It does seem to help the colour go back to normal. I'm happy I learnt about these. The real test will be after clamping though.

Wow, I'm glad to hear that it have worked out for you. Please can you help me how did you do this as i am bit thick as I don't know what firegoat roll does mean? can you show me or tell me an example of what you done with your penis, so i can do the same?

thanks in advance

X

XitemeM

Unreg/Unconfirmed
As far as I can tell you roll a semi backwards and forwards using your hands. The same motion you'd use for instance if you were warming up cold hands. You know what I mean? Same motion if you have a stick that you're twirling between your hands to start a fire (but not quite so vigorous).

Rolling my penis backwards and forwards like this, I'm pretty sure I can see the colour return to more normal skin tone after exercises. I'm doing these as a preventative measure, although my shaft has gone a few shades darker since starting PE, which I don't mind that much, I don't want it to get excessively dark when I start clamping. Hopefully these are going to be as effective as I hope.