The Anatomy of the Female Orgasm

Hanma

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
when trying to grasp this, i find myself so frustrated by women. the male orgasm is so typical, and simple. women....not so much. the word individualistic couldnt be more applicable than here.

Well, I guess there was a trade off ... men got something that looks like something which hangs out from the side of a shark's mouth while the male equivalent of g-spot is in their ass. While women got their sex network as if it was created by Da Vinci and Casanova working together.

Either that or during cavemen times humans had to survive so males had to inject their sperm as quickly as they can and hunted, while women had more time to develop their bodies.

I don't know. Doesn't matter anyway. If men had a complex network of arousal, pleasure and orgasm system like a woman's, then sex would have been more tedious.

MrsLooking4more

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Great Post, from my female perspective I do have to agree with Captain Johnson, a lot of IF and when it happens is in our heads. Having said that there are things men can do to get us out of our heads, and bring us into the moment. The techniques mentioned here are just some of them. Many times it doesn't happen because there is not enough foreplay. You can have a quickie and still have foreplay. Stimulate the senses and you are half way there!

Last edited:

Bobby A

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
EDIT: Another fun fact, some women squirt without orgasm. If the muscle contractions are strong and occur without the neural stimulation, squirting may occur even though the simulation for orgasm never does.

I'm interested to learn more about this, do you have any other information?

Lloyd Baker

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I used to correspond with a short thick guy like me 4.5 long by 5.5 thick, comparing notes. He and his wife were very adventurous and often had 3-somes, 2-men. Inevitably the guys always had longer dicks. His wife would sqeal, gasp and grunt like crazy when fucked by other guys. He was convinced she was faking it for drama, though she denied it. Finally, we figured-out that these other guys could get to the fornix which caused the noisy reaction which was most often not accompanied with orgasm. My correspondent was familiar with his wife's orgasm, but couldn't understand that the verbal noise was due to being fucked in a way he couldn't match.

Can anyone confirm that analysis.

TerriGennis

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Posting to save for later.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Refreshing this gem in light of the earlier Vaginal Tenting thread.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
So continuing research seems to support post 1 this thread.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great info to Newbies here and why we try to get longer and thicker to reach those deep spots. As long as you’re not smashing her cervix I think she’s gonna like.
Bump